Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Joanne World Tour FAQ Thread (Updated)

BoomKack

Featured Posts

BoomKack
14 hours ago, GreasyGlitter said:

:trollga:Bitch where the **** are the Asia tour dates? :ladyhaha:

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

my ass

She's releasing them when the DWUW video comes out :stalkga:

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vulnicura
2 hours ago, BoomKack said:

She's releasing them when the DWUW video comes out :stalkga:

oh honey DWUW video is always out it's just that no where on internet people allows her to upload **** it's very deep down in deep web:ladyhaha:

frenchhoney

how/when will people with VIP tickets receive their merch at the venue? has this been done before?

(Im stressing lmfao) 

itsdominik
4 hours ago, frenchhoney said:

how/when will people with VIP tickets receive their merch at the venue? has this been done before?

(Im stressing lmfao) 

I had lmz at the artRAVE and got mine after we were let into the venue at around 4pm. we got the merch bag along with our wristbands when we checked in

Chromatic

I'd like to add, that once you arrive at the stadium/arena and you have any questions or doubts just go ask some of the security/people who work there! I remember when I went to the artRAVE I was all on my own + it was my first ever concert, so yeah.. I was stressed out and kind of scared :cryga: 

.. but because of the nice staff, everything went smooth, and I had a great experience!

Chocogaga

Dear Guys,

Hi, I am Kartik from Singapore. I am currently planning on a vacation to Orlando/Miami in Nov and plan to catch Gaga at concert on Nov 30 @ American Airlines . Kindly advise me how do i go about purchasing the standing tickets? Is it still available? Really need your help guys. Thanks!

On 4/12/2017 at 9:21 PM, Kartik said:

Dear Guys,

Hi, I am Kartik from Singapore. I am currently planning on a vacation to Orlando/Miami in Nov and plan to catch Gaga at concert on Nov 30 @ American Airlines . Kindly advise me how do i go about purchasing the standing tickets? Is it still available? Really need your help guys. Thanks!

there are no face-value standing tickets (they were originally ~$85 usd) left for any of the north american dates right now. If you don't mind spending the extra money for a resale ticket (~$300), you can buy them on stubhub - they are a reliable ticket resale company

joalien1111
On 11/4/2017 at 5:09 AM, frenchhoney said:

(Im stressing lmfao) 

They will ask you a document and verify your identity on a list they have (like you're entering a private party lol) then they'll give you the merch. I remember very well that it all went like this at the artrave cause It was ****ing RAINING, there was a storm and I just really wanted to die lol

joalien1111
On 11/4/2017 at 10:00 AM, Lucas said:

I'd like to add, that once you arrive at the stadium/arena and you have any questions or doubts just go ask some of the security/people who work there! I remember when I went to the artRAVE I was all on my own + it was my first ever concert, so yeah.. I was stressed out and kind of scared :cryga: 

.. but because of the nice staff, everything went smooth, and I had a great experience!

Lucky you, in Italy the staff is usually very rude :giveup:

Hello, can anyone tell me if there's any chance there will be added more tour dates during the tour itself?

Has she added tour dates during the previous tours? I can't seem to find this information.

Miley
3 hours ago, Unwavering said:

Hello, can anyone tell me if there's any chance there will be added more tour dates during the tour itself?

Has she added tour dates during the previous tours? I can't seem to find this information.

I don't think this will happen. Very unlikely

7 hours ago, Unwavering said:

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but this happened during Monster Ball. She came to New York four times (I saw 3/4) and they were definitely released in waves. I mean it was also the glorious tour that literally never ended so I don't know if she'd do that again but if all goes well and she does plan on releasing an EP and continue promotion on it via this tour than I could see her extending. If she plans on dropping a full album, though, I would say she'd end the tour when it's slated to now—get an album out, promote ASIB and then go on tour again. 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

bionic
20 hours ago, Unwavering said:

It's certainly possible and has happened before, but I feel its unlikely

buy bionic

NIghtmareElm

Quick question.  My friend had to get the ticket for during the pre sale.  She has a citi card.  So it has her name on it.  Will the venue still let me in?

drinkmytears
30 minutes ago, JoeysWorldTour said:

Quick question.  My friend had to get the ticket for during the pre sale.  She has a citi card.  So it has her name on it.  Will the venue still let me in?

Just have her contact the ticket provider and explain you are coming. However if you have a physical ticket or a print-out ticket, yes you're fine.

Its only an issue if you're

1-Picking up a ticket at will call
2-Have a VIP package
3-Are on the artist or venue guestlist
4-Have a credit card entry ticket (when you present your card to the venue and they print a ticket at the door) 

• Haroon unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived