💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Joanne World Tour FAQ Thread (Updated)

BoomKack

Featured Posts

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, HausAlly said:

quick question how much did americans pay for CTM package and GA ?

I think the price has varied between cities so it's best to double check for what you're planning on doing. For Denver, my GA ticket was $86 and in Salt Lake City my CTM package was $250 

1 minute ago, Nicole said:

I think the price has varied between cities so it's best to double check for what you're planning on doing. For Denver, my GA ticket was $86 and in Salt Lake City my CTM package was $250 

cool thanks, i just wanted to know if there was a price increase from artrave because that kinda gives an indication as too weather they will hike up the Australian prices, btw i would give anything to pay that price early entry for artrave for me was $450 :giveup: but thats standard in Australia 

Just now, HausAlly said:

cool thanks, i just wanted to know if there was a price increase from artrave because that kinda gives an indication as too weather they will hike up the Australian prices, btw i would give anything to pay that price early entry for artrave for me was $450 :giveup: but thats standard in Australia 

With price conversions GA was $140 and CTM was $330 (I'm from Australia too haha), I'm expecting GA here to be at least $150 (if not the usual $180) and CTM at least $350 (or $450 like artRave)

1 minute ago, Nicole said:

With price conversions GA was $140 and CTM was $330 (I'm from Australia too haha), I'm expecting GA here to be at least $150 (if not the usual $180) and CTM at least $350 (or $450 like artRave)

i was thinking the same, my main concern is the CTM package, im just saving like every dollar cause I've gotta do sydney(ctm) and brisbane(ga)  :sweat:

54 minutes ago, Nicole said:

CTM at least $350 (or $450 like artRave)

I'm pretty sure LMZ for artRAVE here was $350, not $450. :flop: 

Is it likely that she is announcing more US tour dates following the general sale on the 20th? I was planning on trying to get tickets to Oklahoma City tomorrow morning my time but wondering if I should hold off and see if any other dates are announced closer to where i'm travelling around, and maybe buy a ticket off a reseller site later on if none are released. 

Decisions decisions :giveup:

I can't believe she takes so much money for people to take group photos? I would love to pay for the package, even if there were groups of 2. But 6 people? Who gets to decide who stands closest to Gaga?

bionic
3 hours ago, Miley said:

I can't believe she takes so much money for people to take group photos? I would love to pay for the package, even if there were groups of 2. But 6 people? Who gets to decide who stands closest to Gaga?

Whoever is bossiest

buy bionic

Guys help please, this is my first time going to see Gaga. I bought tickets really close to the stage & paid $305 [directly from the TicketMaster presale] will THIS be a "Front Row Seat Package Seat?" Also  some of my friends want to go & they can't afford the [overpriced at this point] seats that I got, so I'm considering selling my $305 ticket and buying $85 ones but idk if I should... also I'm going to the NYC one at the Citi Field Stadium--please let me know if I'll be getting merch or not with my $305 ticket

1 minute ago, 3xBETRAYED said:

Guys help please, this is my first time going to see Gaga. I bought tickets really close to the stage & paid $305 [directly from the TicketMaster presale] will THIS be a "Front Row Seat Package Seat?" Also  some of my friends want to go & they can't afford the [overpriced at this point] seats that I got, so I'm considering selling my $305 ticket and buying $85 ones but idk if I should... also I'm going to the NYC one at the Citi Field Stadium--please let me know if I'll be getting mercy or not with my $305 ticket

no just go with it and have fun!!

Just now, Miley said:

no just go with it and have fun!!

But will I get merch? Because I read about the Front Row Seat Package and I don't know if I'm in it or not. Also I paid $305 [a lot] for one ticket so it'll be kinda ****ed up for me not to get any of the perks of a package.

Just now, 3xBETRAYED said:

But will I get merch? Because I read about the Front Row Seat Package and I don't know if I'm in it or not. Also I paid $305 [a lot] for one ticket so it'll be kinda ****ed up for me not to get any of the perks of a package.

Is it VIP? You're getting merch don't worry

2 minutes ago, Miley said:

Is it VIP? You're getting merch don't worry

How do I check if it's VIP? --I literally rushed to buy the ticket that I didn't check for ****! Lol I just wanted a good seat but now I'm seeing that the DIC & CTM packages get stuff and I'm like "well I paid way over that so I should get stuff too"

carlos0003

All of the Vip Packages for My tour date said they sold out during the presale.. will they have more during tomorrow s general sale?

• Haroon unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived