💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Joanne World Tour FAQ Thread (Updated)

BoomKack

Featured Posts

How is the credit card/ticketless entry working? Super confused on this one. What happens if you buy a ticket from stubhub and don't have the original credit card? If you can't get in, why are there even tickets for sale on stubhub?!

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BoomKack
2 hours ago, famous said:

How is the credit card/ticketless entry working? Super confused on this one. What happens if you buy a ticket from stubhub and don't have the original credit card? If you can't get in, why are there even tickets for sale on stubhub?!

It seems like only certain arenas are enforcing the credit card entry. Last night it was only for GA standing (& the packages).

I'd suggest contacting your venue. If they are doing CC entry, contact stubhub. They have an obligation to make sure you can get into the concert, or refund you if they can't.

18 hours ago, famous said:

As far as I know, stubhub gives you a visa/amex gift card in your name so that is your "credit card" for the credit card entry

• Haroon unfeatured and featured this topic
Nicole

They just released more tickets for Inglewood, does "floor seating" equate to general admission standing? Pretty sure the other inglewood shows were GA on the floor but it's not specified on ticketmaster

edit: nevermind i figured it out and floor is still sold out haha. helloooo stubhub 

ENVYotb73
On 8/14/2017 at 9:57 PM, Nicole said:

They just released more tickets for Inglewood, does "floor seating" equate to general admission standing? Pretty sure the other inglewood shows were GA on the floor but it's not specified on ticketmaster

edit: nevermind i figured it out and floor is still sold out haha. helloooo stubhub 

I never take care of today what I can frantically attend to at the last minute in an utter panic solely created by my own procrastination.

i.e. I never have my **** together for original onsale ticket purchasing :excited2:

Its just my way lol

Anyone know when the shows have been ending, like an average time?

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

BoomKack
2 hours ago, Gaga98 said:

Does GA have the option to buy merch before the show?

Yes, the merch stands are open at the same time the doors open.

7 hours ago, BoomKack said:

Yes, the merch stands are open at the same time the doors open.

But I mean for people with general admission 

BoomKack
1 hour ago, Gaga98 said:

But I mean for people with general admission 

Yeah... general admission is just standing? I'm sorry I don't understand what you're getting at :sweat:

hi guys! a long time reader, first time caller here (lol)

i'm a little monster from indonesia. i've never seen gaga live before (we all know what happened to the cancelled btw ball here), and it would be a dream come true for me to be able to see her live.

with that, i'm visiting new york this october to december, and i am planning to catch the joanne world tour in washington dc. i know the tickets are sold out, and i've never really get anything from stub hub/ticketmasters before. so i was wondering a few things:

- is it actually safe to get it from stubhub? (my moms anxiety on online scamming rubs on me lol) if so, should i get it now or wait till the price drops?

- is it better to watch her in the pit/crowd/etc or seated down? for this tour's stage, what do you think?

- who's coming?? i might bring a friend but she's not sure abt her schedule, but tbh i'm down watching gaga alone lol. although it would be nice to meet a few of you there

thank you so much fellow monsters! it would also be amazing if you know someone that can sell me a ticket that is not marked up so so high.

thank you so much everyone!

paws up from jakarta.

xx

• Haroon unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived