Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Pre-Sale tickets? Orrr?

Moonster

Featured Posts

There are sites that currently have the ticket prices for some of the upcoming shows... Im pretty sure these are the presale tickets or something... This is for the show in Los Angeles (The Fourm).

http://pasteboard.co/vAU87AJAq.png

Btw I've never seen Gaga live ;-;

Its going to be my first... Pretty sure...

ElectricAlley

These are second hand resale tickets. That's why they are so expensive. Tour tickets are never 200+ for Upper bowl seats. Just wait until official tickets go on sale and buy from ticketmaster 

drinkmytears
5 minutes ago, BoomKack said:

The only sites you should trust are Ticketmaster.com and Livenation.com

Hi, not correcting you just quoting to make sure everyone is clear!! 

You should only trust Ticketmaster, LiveNation, and VIP Nation for face value tickets.

However, once a show sells out, you should use trusted resale sites for secondhand tickets. These include Stubhub, Viagog, GetMeIn, and Twickets. 

A lot of people assume all second hand tickets are fake and this isn't the case. In fact, sometimes they come directly from the promoter trying to make a profit.

Just do not buy tickets from Craigslist, or similar sites. They may look 100% legit, but you never know. Its not worth it with trusted resellers.

If worst comes to worst, try the morning of on Ticketmaster. I got a 3rd row Adele seat for $100 dollars the day of. They always release more seats once they've configured the stage, etc.

Thanks guys! Do you have any idea what the ticket price range is? Is it normally expensive for Gaga? :) Just wondering!

Archived