Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga Store Presale - Digital Download outside US?

tyke95

Featured Posts

Sup y'all. I really want to do presale tomorrow but obviously don't wanna spend a ton. People on here were saying the digital download will get you a code BUT I'm in Canada and it says on the website that digital download only works if you're in the States? Has anyone outside of the States purchased the digital download? HELP. 

DiscoStyx

I'm not sure if it helps, but I just bought a shirt on the shop of ladygaga.com; I'm from France, the shipping and billing adresses are in France, and I have received a presale code. :)

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

wahkeenasitka

the question is: does the pre-sale code from purchasing something on the shop site give you enough of a discount to offset the cost of the t-shirt (let's just say you're spending $40 + shipping on an item.)

kind of lame system. 

Teal Ambition
14 minutes ago, tyke95 said:

Sup y'all. I really want to do presale tomorrow but obviously don't wanna spend a ton. People on here were saying the digital download will get you a code BUT I'm in Canada and it says on the website that digital download only works if you're in the States? Has anyone outside of the States purchased the digital download? HELP. 

Don't buy from the Canadian store. You won't get a code. You need to purchase from shop.ladygaga.com

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

DrewStevens
15 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Don't buy from the Canadian store. You won't get a code. You need to purchase from shop.ladygaga.com

I bought from the Canadian Store yesterday and got my code today.

Teal Ambition
10 minutes ago, DrewStevens said:

I bought from the Canadian Store yesterday and got my code today.

You did? I talked to a few people who bought from it never received anything.  You bought from here? https://shop.universalmusic.ca/ladygagaca/?utm_medium=homepage-navigation&utm_source=ladygaga.com

Teal Ambition
Just now, DrewStevens said:

Yes I bought it from there. Check your spam email or promotions email.

I purchased from the US store since I didn't want to risk it, aw well lol 

how do you not buy it from the Canadian if you are in Canada? It always re-directs you to it? I'm about to get the MP3, fingers crossed the code thing works!

Archived