Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Tour Restrictions?

whore

Featured Posts

I hope y'all remember me cause I'm back :classy:! I bet you possibly maybe thought you saw the last of me when my laptop stopped working, but now I'm on mobile cause I got a question for those of you who have previously been to one of Lady Gaga's shows:

Were there any restrictions for attending the show, such as the rules Beyoncé has for her shows? For instance, she only allows a certain size of handbag to be carried, and sometimes clear bags for extra security. :neyde:

I wanted to bring my Poloroid camera to the show cause I thought it would be cool for her to sign a photo. However, the camera is obviously bulky, and I don't want to bring it for the fear that I won't get it back from security :sweat:

Ooolong

I hope not because I like your idea of bringing a Polaroid camera and I might have to steal it from you. :giggle:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

3 minutes ago, Ooolong said:

I hope not because I like your idea of bringing a Polaroid camera and I might have to steal it from you. :giggle:

Reductive :reductive: jk 

But really though it fits the whole aesthetic of Joanne

Just now, fede ARTPOP said:

THERES MANY PPL WHO GO WITH THIS TYPOE OF CAMERAS:

canon_9126b003_eos_a_rebel_t5_dslr_10302

True, I'm sure there are even tripods for the people making bootleg tour DVDs too :emma:

hausofcy

Now that you mentioned polaroid. Didn't gaga collaborate with them on some stuff that never saw the light of day? Wonder what happened.

🇯🇵

16 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

Were there any restrictions for attending the show, such as the rules Beyoncé has for her shows? For instance, she only allows a certain size of handbag to be carried, and sometimes clear bags for extra security. :neyde:

It depends on the venue, not the artist.

Schwerk

Usually they will allow many types of camera's as long as they don't have detachable lenses. I think you'd have no trouble bringing a polaroid camera

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived