Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Joanne Tour Fan Outfit Ideas

Austin

Featured Posts

I am creating this thread so we can begin to talk about what type of outfit you're going to wear for the Tour.

I am honestly unsure what I am going to wear for the Tour, and I bet you are too! Post your ideas in this thread and maybe we can come up with some great looks!

for the ArtRAVE Tour, I created an entire holographic outfit that took three months to make, I want to make something just a cool, but still scream joanne.

Im going to wear all white with a white joanne hat and carry sharpies so monsters can write their insta or twitter accounts on my body

At this moment fringe is really speaking to me. Tons of fringeeeeee. Maybe create something inspired by her X Factor look? 

ac19c8e3b677cc47f5cf4deaa13d0b23.jpg

RaRaRamen

I've been thinking about this a lot...probably something inspired by her looks in Harper's Bazaar? I'm obsessed with these! 

gallery-1478793957-hbz-lady-gaga-dec-jangallery-1478793911-hbz-lady-gaga-dec-jan

I need a winter candy apple and an iced gingerbread candle, both three-wick, or I'm boycotting.

TheGagaOfItAll

i want to get a black tuxedo dress and do a vampy/latina (im latina) joanne look where i embroider roses on the black tux dress, and wear those slimy looking little boots with the clear heel from dolls kill 

61183.3.detail.jpg theda5blackmicro1.jpg

i need to know where to get the RIGHT  hat though god damn ...it's got to be perfect because it could either look too much like a fedora OR a cowgirl hat

Nobody's gonna heal me if I don't open the door

hardcore1996

I'm gonna make the John Wayne hat from VSFS n wear a full body fishnet body sock with cut off black demim shorts and black timberlands

hardcore1996
15 minutes ago, TheGagaOfItAll said:

i want to get a black tuxedo dress and do a vampy/latina (im latina) joanne look where i embroider roses on the black tux dress, and wear those slimy looking little boots with the clear heel from dolls kill 

i need to know where to get the RIGHT  hat though god damn ...it's got to be perfect because it could either look too much like a fedora OR a cowgirl hat

that sounds so beautiful tbh

TheGagaOfItAll
1 hour ago, hardcore1996 said:

that sounds so beautiful tbh

thank you! i love your idea as well. i want a fishnet suit to wear under jeans recently. its gunna be h o t :gaysia:

Nobody's gonna heal me if I don't open the door

hardcore1996
2 minutes ago, TheGagaOfItAll said:

thank you! i love your idea as well. i want a fishnet suit to wear under jeans recently. its gunna be h o t 

thanks gurl :hor:

PunkTheFunk
23 hours ago, TheGagaOfItAll said:

Go for a flat, black hat 

Like Beyonce's, but obvs not as big :ladyhaha:

beyonce-formation-still_wide-6c9543bceb5

Make sure it's not floppy or it'll end up looking like a sun hat :madge: 

I've been really inspired by this gold jacket, so glam rock

lady-gaga-super-bowl-keytar.jpg

But I definitely want to be on theme with Joanne and am inspired by this outfit from John Wayne. I was originally thinking of doing the cut off denim shorts with a crop top or bra, as she's been wearing, but I still want to incorporate glam Gaga elements.

landscape-1486587539-ladygaga.jpg

xx Gianna

I actually want to kinda wear what Gaga wore when she arrived at her past dive bar tour in Los Angeles..

But it would require 3 people because the back of the shirts/jackets would spell JOANNE ... Lol.

But I can't cause Im going myself :toofunny:

Archived