Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is the presale for tickets necessary?

Katie14

Featured Posts

Katie14
5 minutes ago, Allison M said:

Other than buying something from the store, how do we get a pre-sale code?

Some people are getting a promo code when they sign up to get emails but I am not so I don't really get it. I think it depends on your location. 

FATCAT
39 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

So that means if I want Come to Mama package, I better do pre-sale?

I think so

Purr more, hiss less.

Robo Ga
41 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Some people are getting a promo code when they sign up to get emails but I am not so I don't really get it. I think it depends on your location. 

Is this emails on Gaga's site or emails from the event promoter / ticket seller's site? I'm trying to get a pre-sale code too, even though I'm not sure if I need one either since I just want GA.

I'm just anxious that GA will sell out during presale, even though I feel like that's unlikely. 

🤖⚡️

RAMROD

It is super necessary if you want to choose good seats before everyone else cos those always sold out fast on the general sales day. Also to ensure you'll secure a ticket ofc.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Katie14
9 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

Is this emails on Gaga's site or emails from the event promoter / ticket seller's site? I'm trying to get a pre-sale code too, even though I'm not sure if I need one either since I just want GA.

I'm just anxious that GA will sell out during presale, even though I feel like that's unlikely. 

I assume its from her site. I dont really know though. Just buy the digital copy of Joanne. Its only $11 and that will get you the promo code. 

juicyjuicy

Short answer: Presale generally helps you get tickets before the masses/general public do, so your chance of getting the ticket you want is higher than if you were to buy when the tickets are released generally.

Biagio2103

The pre-sale sometimes helps the team to see the demand in certain cities, that gives them time to add more dates and so when the official sale comes, they can sell out many shows at the same time. In the UK, for example, it's better to add dates before the official sale comes, because if you take too long, the buzz will be lost and people won't buy the tickets (pretty much what happened in the artRAVE when they added extra dates to Glasgow, Birmingham, Sheffield and Newcastle almost 5 months after they announced the first dates for London, Manchester, Glasgow and Birmingham).

I'm only good at being bad

For artRAVE, I couldn't buy the early entry package through presale for my date, I had to wait until the general on-sale date. I guess they didn't release any of those tickets for the presales (and I checked all of them except for the CITI one). So if you're on immediately as tickets go on sale and you don't see the tickets you're looking for, you might need to wait. But if you're just looking to do GA, I'm sure they'll be plenty up in the presale. 

I always try to get presale if I can just because you get ahead of the GA rush. It gives me peace of mind once I've bought the tickets cos I know I won't be involved in that rush the morning of general sale. Especially with second-hand scalpers so annoyingly fast these days. 

It also means you have two chances if you somehow don't manage to get a ticket on pre-sale. But whenever I've signed up for a pre-sale I've never missed out.

I don't think you get better or worse seating, I just think a certain amount of tickets are allocated for each pre-sale and the seats are presumably chosen at random. 

Regarding the merch pre-sale, I don't know if it's the same for NA dates but in the UK you don't have to buy anything because of no purchase necessary laws. It says at the top of the store to buy something in order to gain access, but beneath is a tiny link that says no purchase necessary and you just sign up that way, very easily. 

Galactastica

I never to GA because I would rather sit in my fabulous shoes than have to stand/dance all night while looking fantastic. and it's like a 7 hour trip to get to Austin from where I live. I'm tired and I ain't Gaga, ok? :P

Are the seats better through pre-sale? It's a toss up. Sometimes pre-sale seats are good, sometimes they are really, really awful. Kind of annoying. However, I would rather get bad pre-sale seats than do the general public sale and not get tickets at all. In Austin TX she normally sells out within minutes, both people buying tickets and all of the cities stub-hub and other losers snatching up tickets to sell at double cost. I would rather have bad tickets guaranteed than no tickets at all! which is what happened for Cheek to Cheek :(

bionic
14 minutes ago, Haylan said:

Are the seats better through pre-sale? It's a toss up. Sometimes pre-sale seats are good, sometimes they are really, really awful. Kind of annoying

You're right, its a mixed bag. My pre-sale tickets for the ArtRave were truly terrible (all of the options available were terrible). But my Madonna pre-sale tickets were 3rd row.

buy bionic

Archived