💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

[Possibly NSFW] Water Issues in Concert

Radio Ga Ga

Featured Posts

RAMROD
Just now, Radio Ga Ga said:

Ok that's good, thank you for your scientific analysis:hug:!! 

I was just afraid that i couldn't go when lining up, but I guess that's taken care of

I think I can hold pee in for 2-3 hours without :icega:

Yep, oh also, a tip. avoid the rest room in the venue if you can, it will be too full.

Try walk a bit and find loo in a mall or any public building nearby, much better tbh!

Buy you merch first if you want of course, and walk out. :D

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Radio Ga Ga
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Yep, oh also, a tip. avoid the rest room in the venue if you can, it will be too full.

Try walk a bit and find loo in a mall or any public building nearby, much better tbh!

Buy you merch first if you want of course, and walk out. :D

omg you're so nice!!

I'll keep that in mind! :staymad:

PartySick
5 hours ago, baptism said:

I snuck a bottle of wine into the ARTRAVE and I was front row, so when I was desperate to pee I just finished my wine and took a leak in the bottle. And then the bottle spilled on the ground. Someone caught me but I denied it..... and they believed me.... and then we made out. Slay. Good luck managing your urethra, homie. 

F*cking hell, dude :toofunny:

OT: Bless those of us with under-active bladders :gaysia: We left for the artRAVE at about 10AM and I didn't have to go until around midnight haha.

🖤

Magneto

I can hold my pee for hours so I never really have that problem at concerts. A huge tip by the way: I always bring  drinks for in line. When I go inside I finish my drinks and then I switch to gum: if you bring enough or just ones that really retain their flavor than you don't really need drinks ;)

Free my mind

skaxboy

I suggest making friends with the people around you. They'll have your back if any one pushes you or whatever. 

Bathroom wise, I recommend going to it right after the last opening act finishes. When coming back, go buy 2 drinks (one in each hand) and just say excuse me to get back to your spot. Ppl usually assume you got a drink for you and your friend, plus they'll make room so you don't spill it on them. Works for me. 

I snuck in a couple of capri suns some monster gave me in my bra and then drank them inside.. after a while i got thirsty again and went to go buy water at the bar.. i was somewhere in the middle of the artRAVE so it would have been easy to get back to the spot i was in.. I'm not really too crazy about being in the front tho.. i usually bounce around the back and sides of the floor. its nice because you can go buy **** whenever you want and you're free to use the bathroom whenever u want.. so much fun!! :giggle: no pushing no shoving, just dancing:whitney:

Drink throughout the day. An hour or so before doors open I usually stop drinking and just wait until after the concert before I drink again. So hold it or go before you get into the arena. Once you are in that arena I would recommend not trying to leave. Although, the people at the Glasgow artRAVE were probably the nicest concert goers I've ever met, my friend needed the bathroom during Lady Starlight and everyone happily let her out and back into her spot (we were pretty close to the front) so you never know, the crowd around you might be friendly enough if you need once you get inside. 

I left for Katy at 11am, drank about 1L before the show but in small bits. I didn't need to pee until 11:30pm when I was home :) You should be fine, just don't over drink and BUT make sure to drink enough (and have it out) before you leave the house. If you have to pee, ask a friend or a guard if you could go pee quickly. USUALLY, they will keep your spot open :) 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

hausofbrice
On 2/6/2017 at 6:00 PM, Radio Ga Ga said:

Do y'all wear diapers or something?

Lol i was totally gonna do this 

xoxo, brice ♡

Haroon

In all the queues I've been in you're allowed to leave a maximum of around 30 minutes if you need to go get food or go to the bathroom or etc :) Just make sure that you let the people in front and behind you know, and the security people that allow you into and out of the area. Around 30-60mins before the concert go to the bathroom and then you should be fine until the concert ends :happy:

Radio Ga Ga
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

In all the queues I've been in you're allowed to leave a maximum of around 30 minutes if you need to go get food or go to the bathroom or etc :) Just make sure that you let the people in front and behind you know, and the security people that allow you into and out of the area. Around 30-60mins before the concert go to the bathroom and then you should be fine until the concert ends

Thanks!

30 minutes? I'd probably get so scared to lose my spot that I'll run back as soon as I can 

Haroon
6 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

Thanks!

30 minutes? I'd probably get so scared to lose my spot that I'll run back as soon as I can 

I do the same :emma: Your best bet is to ask the venue what their rules are about people leaving the queue for bathroom breaks, I can't imagine that most of them wouldn't allow them and if you still went ahead then you'd lose your standing place :rip:

Guest ARTPOPSlays
On 2/6/2017 at 9:31 PM, baptism said:

I snuck a bottle of wine into the ARTRAVE and I was front row, so when I was desperate to pee I just finished my wine and took a leak in the bottle. And then the bottle spilled on the ground. Someone caught me but I denied it..... and they believed me.... and then we made out. Slay. Good luck managing your urethra, homie. 

Wow that sounds fantastic :diane:

baptism
On 2/8/2017 at 8:45 AM, ARTPOPSlays said:

Wow that sounds fantastic :diane:

Ye it was a pretty savage moment in my life but I was wastey so yolo. There were some parents behind me bitching in french that they paid more for their tickets than I did and therefore deserved to stand in front of me and they called security over. I was like wtf I flew halfway across the second largest country in the world to be here, paid for a hotel, AND bought an outfit for this ****. Anyway, eventually they got tired of standing so they sat down and they literally sat their annoying asses down in my piss. Slay. 

Guest ARTPOPSlays
10 hours ago, baptism said:

Ye it was a pretty savage moment in my life but I was wastey so yolo. There were some parents behind me bitching in french that they paid more for their tickets than I did and therefore deserved to stand in front of me and they called security over. I was like wtf I flew halfway across the second largest country in the world to be here, paid for a hotel, AND bought an outfit for this ****. Anyway, eventually they got tired of standing so they sat down and they literally sat their annoying asses down in my piss. Slay. 

Lol! They sat down on the floor? Lmao

Archived