💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

[Possibly NSFW] Water Issues in Concert

Radio Ga Ga

Featured Posts

Radio Ga Ga

I have never been to a large scale concert like a gaga tour in my life, so I have a really big concern right now

Y'all said that you should go early to the concert so you can get better spots (like 6 hours early) 

But what if you need to go to the bathroom?? :trollga:

Do you just hold it in until the show ends? 

Do y'all wear diapers or something? :saladga:

And also would you recommend me bringing a bottle of water into the concert so I won't dehydrate? :icega:

Discuss! :firega:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just dont drink too much and make sure to pee b4 the show starts

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Radio Ga Ga
3 minutes ago, ashae said:

get a catheter, i know it seems weird, but you will thank me later

Seems legit... ? But how do you hide the pee bag? The urine has to go somewhere doesn't it?

Try to go before the doors open if you can get someone to hold your spot in line. During the show just hold it.

Radio Ga Ga
Just now, HEROINE said:

just dont drink too much and make sure to pee b4 the show starts

But wouldn't you lose your spot if you go to the bathroom right before the show starts?

Allison M

Pee while you're in line shortly before they open the gates. Someone will keep your place if it's well organized. 

For the BTWB, the STL show had AMAZING organization and everyone followed numbers and knew who they were by. Not one issue.

For the artRAVE, St. Paul was a complete mess. A "line" didn't happen so you just squeezed in where you could.

Once you get on the floor with GA, there's no leaving your spot and coming back. If you have a spot you wanted, you stay. 

Radio Ga Ga
13 minutes ago, Computer said:

You can pee on me

Come to Detroit and I'll do it!! But are you water resistant like iPhone 7? Most computers aren't ~

Spoiler

:laughga:

Computer
1 minute ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

Come to Detroit and I'll do it!! But are you water resistant like iPhone 7? Most computers aren't ~

Hide contents

:laughga:

I'm a sport edition :hor:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Drink lots of water during the day, and have regular bathroom breaks. Everyone waiting in line is in the same boat, so unless someone is a total ass, you won't lose your spot in the line. 

Ask the venue/any security guard what time you'll be let in, and make sure you go again before you're let inside the venue. 

The show will be 2-2.5 hours, feel free to go during support act etc if you need to, but i've never had any trouble just waiting until after any concert. 

Archived