💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How Do I Sign Up for the Pre-Sale Tomorrow?

BABBLYON

Featured Posts

BABBLYON

I have a CitiCard and I want to purchase Pre-Sale tickets, but i don’t know how to get it. I’m looking to get the Come to Mama Package. Does it go on pre-sale tomorrow and can anybody help me. Please and Thank You :)

GagaBullets

You have to purchase something from shop.ladygaga.com in order to buy pre-sale tickets. After you're done checking out from Gaga's website, they will send you a code through the email you provided through the check out and they will give you further instructions and information from there.

There's two different pre-sales, one for Citi card members and one if you buy something from her website. Citi card members go first and I believe it's on Wednesday at 9 AM. You don't need a code, you just need your Citi card.

Brooklyn Nights
3 minutes ago, GagaBullets said:

You have to purchase something from shop.ladygaga.com in order to buy pre-sale tickets. After you're done checking out from Gaga's website, they will send you a code through the email you provided through the check out and they will give you further instructions and information from there.

Do you know if that includes purchases made today? Or does it have to be during the pre sale period?

If I have a Mexican credit card that is part of the Citi group, do you think it will be eligible to get the Citi pre sale?

GagaBullets
11 minutes ago, Brooklyn Nights said:

Do you know if that includes purchases made today? Or does it have to be during the pre sale period?

I ordered something today and I received a code. Once you receive an email with the code, it tells you the date and time of when your pre-sale begins. But the pre-sale only works with the code you get.

14 minutes ago, Bounty said:

If I have a Mexican credit card that is part of the Citi group, do you think it will be eligible to get the Citi pre sale?

Usually, yes

YeehawKylie
27 minutes ago, GagaBullets said:

I ordered something today and I received a code. Once you receive an email with the code, it tells you the date and time of when your pre-sale begins. But the pre-sale only works with the code you get.

Does it matter what window your presale is in? My date is Window 2. If I buy something today will my code work for Window 2?

GagaBullets

If you buy something from Gagas shop, you will get a code but it doesn't matter what window you're in. It should tell you when pre-sale tickets are for sale at every show.

Archived