Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Credit Card ONLY Entry?

Quick Sand

Featured Posts

Quick Sand

I'm planning on buying tickets for the San Francisco show but I've noticed that on the Ticketmaster pages for nearly all of the shows, it says something about Credit Card Only Entry and how the person who's credit card was used to buy the tickets MUST be going to the show. I've seen some stuff saying that only General Admission is Credit Card Only Entry and the rest of the seating isn't like this. Since the San Francisco show isn't gonna have General Admission, does that mean that Credit Card Only Entry won't be happening for this show. I was gonna use someone else's credit card (who's not going to the show) so this would screw everything up :giveup:

6 minutes ago, lilmonster2424 said:

Wait? The San Fran show isn't GA?? why?

None of the stadium shows have GA.  Instead they have actual seats on the field.

AlphaMonster
11 minutes ago, Robot said:

Damn so I can't get tickets the same way most of us scored BTWB tickets (Grindr)? :gum:

Wait, how did you get tickets from Grindr :poot:

Quick Sand
6 minutes ago, lilmonster2424 said:

Usually stadium shows in North America have floor seating for concerts for the most part.

8 minutes ago, lilmonster2424 said:

Yeah I'm going to Sacramento (or LA, i can't decide... :/ ) because that one has GA.

TheKillerQueen

I'm actually glad there's seats on GA. Last time I had to stand in GA, I nearly passed out from standing to long and had to sit on the ground, resulting me getting trampled on since there were no seats. 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

BStone8791

I remember having the same concern back for artrave cuz I used my sisters card at the time....I didn't have to have it present tho...as long as you use your name for when your filling out the info other than the credit card info and as long as you have your I.d present that's all you need...they check your i.d and name on the list they have in the line and print out your ticket there....and this was for lmz 

AlphaMonster
2 minutes ago, TheKillerQueen said:

I'm actually glad there's seats on GA. Last time I had to stand in GA, I nearly passed out from standing to long and had to sit on the ground, resulting me getting trampled on since there were no seats. 

There are seats only for 4 stadium shows :classy:

YeehawKylie
2 minutes ago, BStone8791 said:

I remember having the same concern back for artrave cuz I used my sisters card at the time....I didn't have to have it present tho...as long as you use your name for when your filling out the info other than the credit card info and as long as you have your I.d present that's all you need...they check your i.d and name on the list they have in the line and print out your ticket there....and this was for lmz 

I thought this was a new Ticketmaster initiative to prevent scouting tickets? A lot of recent concerts through Ticketmaster required credit cards to be swiped for entry, so the credit card had to be physically there.

CatelynnMarie

There needs to be an easier way of doing this tbh. Like completing some sort of form through Ticketmaster to ensure it will be you collecting the tickets, because not everyone has a credit/ debit card or is planning on using someone else's for the purchase. It's kind of BS 

Edit: I mean that Ticketmaster should make it so that it's an easier process for those not using their own card

Archived