Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Buying Tickets?

donutellha

Featured Posts

donutellha

Quick Question: what was your experience buying tickets?

Does general admission sell out super fast?

I'm nervous because I dont have pre-sale access

Thanks!

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

YES THEY DO. Search "presale code lady gaga" on twitter to get live nation/venue presales and look on facebook event for the facebook presale. Try and get your general admission tickets before the general public sale because it will be really hard to get them then! Good luck!

ElectricHaus

YOU NEED TO DO PRESALE!

I promise you typically most of the General admission tickets will be gone after the citi presale and the Lady gaga Purchase presale. 

General Admission floor is also Credit card entry only!

Glitter Stick

Anyone with experience buying VIP-packages for her tours? I'm planning on buying Early Entry packages for several shows but I am so nervous they will sell out immediately :saladga:

Radio Ga Ga
7 minutes ago, Glitter Stick said:

Anyone with experience buying VIP-packages for her tours? I'm planning on buying Early Entry packages for several shows but I am so nervous they will sell out immediately :saladga:

Also building off of this, does the lady gaga store purchase pre-sale include VIP tickets? I want the CTM package so badly

Glitter Stick
Just now, Radio Ga Ga said:

Also building off of this, does the lady gaga store purchase pre-sale include VIP tickets? I want the CTM package so badly

Most VIP-packages are included in the pre-sale I think

Radio Ga Ga
Just now, Glitter Stick said:

Most VIP-packages are included in the pre-sale I think

Ok thank you so much! :hug:

Tommy Monster

You guys say it gets sold out so quickly?? I don´t know if I´m gonna work in Cali or NY in summer yet :saladga: don´t know which city :deadbanana: and I´m not gonna know for who knows how long... she will be in Europe, yeah, but she always speaks more in the US, cause that´s where everybody understands her :toofunny: Anyway, let´s hope I´ll get a ticket in LA tbh, best city ever :sara:

Radio Ga Ga
1 minute ago, Tommy Monster said:

You guys say it gets sold out so quickly?? I don´t know if I´m gonna work in Cali or NY in summer yet :saladga: don´t know which city :deadbanana: and I´m not gonna know for who knows how long... she will be in Europe, yeah, but she always speaks more in the US, cause that´s where everybody understands her :toofunny: Anyway, let´s hope I´ll get a ticket in LA tbh, best city ever :sara:

Honestly you can just buy both cities, and when you know where you're going, sell the other, you'll actually probably make a profit

Tommy Monster
1 minute ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

Honestly you can just buy both cities, and when you know where you're going, sell the other, you'll actually probably make a profit

San Francisco is in the game as well :laughga: but thanks for the advice :hug: even though I might not follow it, I´mtoo afraid that I wouldn´t sell it afterwards :ohno:

Radio Ga Ga
38 minutes ago, Tommy Monster said:

San Francisco is in the game as well :laughga: but thanks for the advice :hug: even though I might not follow it, I´mtoo afraid that I wouldn´t sell it afterwards :ohno:

No problem, I get it too, I was actually originally caught up in the exact same situation but with Detroit and Seattle, but after gaga released the dates I no longer had the problem

If you still wanna consider that option though, check out stubhub

Archived