Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Joanne World Tour: Fan Pre-Sale Question?

OMonster

Featured Posts

Just now, Batwings said:

You were right! I DID have code in my e-mail! Thanks for the tip!

Yay!! You're welcome! :hug:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait, the UK store is only for a UK pre-sale code? I need one for mainland Europe.. :rip: If I can't use it for mainland Europe someone can have my UK code

erikaisamonster

I purchased a vinyl copy + t shirt back in October & I got a presale code this morning - didn't have to buy anything else!!

xxx

4 hours ago, Bounty said:

I don't have any code on my email, and I'm in Canada, do I have to buy something?

Same question here.

I've signed up to get the email updates, and so far, I've got nothing. And where does it say that we must buy something by 4PM tomorrow?

8 minutes ago, Belivet said:

Same question here.

I've signed up to get the email updates, and so far, I've got nothing. And where does it say that we must buy something by 4PM tomorrow?

I have an email that says "new lady gaga tour dates" but nothing else, I think we actually need to buy something.

53 minutes ago, Bounty said:

I have an email that says "new lady gaga tour dates" but nothing else, I think we actually need to buy something.

I live in Vancouver and i purchased a shirt on the web. But when i received the receipt, there was no fan code. The only thing i saw was the order number....... i immediately sent them an email to cancel the transaction because of that.

I am not paying over $50 CAD for that shirt which i could pay $40.00 at the venue if i cant get the code........really disappointing.

The advertisement is kind of fishy because they don't provide much details and ask you to buy merchandise.

9 minutes ago, Nicky Lau said:

I live in Vancouver and i purchased a shirt on the web. But when i received the receipt, there was no fan code. The only thing i saw was the order number....... i immediately sent them an email to cancel the transaction because of that.

I am not paying over $50 CAD for that shirt which i could pay $40.00 at the venue if i cant get the code........really disappointing.

The advertisement is kind of fishy because they don't provide much details and ask you to buy merchandise.

I'm afraid that that happens to me ugh

From the U.S.  Joined her fan club, bought the album... email, etc. etc.  Got my passcode immediately.  

code :DOES NOT WORK. .... YET.....    wtf??   

Archived