💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Joanne World Tour: Fan Pre-Sale Question?

OMonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Preston said:

So what's the presale code? :gum:

It's a unique one time use only code. Apparently you can sign up to receive one on Gaga's site. Good luck! 

That sneaky woman! I already bought the 13 dollar joanne patch to get a code! (IT was $17 with shipping...) I'm gonna try and cancel that order.

Edit: I don't know, does this not apply to the US? I was able to sign up in the US but I don't want the code not to work, I can't find this loophole on the US gaga site.

Just now, Alfonso said:

How confusing :duck:

We can't this be a little more easier :toofunny:

I kind of like that it's difficult, meaning bandwagon monsters are likely to give up trying to figure all this out.

8 minutes ago, Obman said:

It's a unique one time use only code. Apparently you can sign up to receive one on Gaga's site. Good luck! 

Just signed up for her email list. Hopefully I'll get one tomorrow...

i think the mandatory purchase is only for the US because shipping to any other country is probably ridiculously expensive or something. that's just a theory but yeah there's no free option on the US one :wacko:

Just now, salad said:

i think the mandatory purchase is only for the US because shipping to any other country is probably ridiculously expensive or something. that's just a theory but yeah there's no free option on the US one :wacko:

Yep, guess im still gonna have to find a place to put that joanne patch

YeehawKylie

So, the only shows available for pre-sale at this point are the UK dates? :madge:

Or is the free pre-sale option only for the UK?

YeehawKylie

Also, if I'm in Window 2 and make a purchase today, my code will still be valid for when pre-sale starts for Window 2? :awkney:

Katie14

So people not from the us get a code when they sign up to be on the email list? How much earlier can you buy tickets with the code?

Batwings
2 hours ago, Obman said:

I had that exact mentality about buying things. Then I randomly received a new notification and sure enough, it was the code. Maybe check your spam?

You were right! I DID have code in my e-mail! Thanks for the tip!

Archived