💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Joanne World Tour: Fan Pre-Sale Question?

OMonster

Featured Posts

OMonster

I'm really confused about how this works. :sweat:

So, I get that you have to make a purchase from her online store before 4pm tomorrow to be eligible... 

But what is all this about?

On the Terms & Conditions for it all, there's this piece of text:

'No purchase necessary - sign up to the ticket presale here. By signing up to this ticket sale you will also receive updates from Lady Gaga as well as Universal Music.' 

When you click that link, you're taken to a registering process which adds you to the pre-sale. 

So what is the truth? Do we really need to make a purchase?

:poot:

subtext / fantasy

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rivington Rebel

That's exactly what I was thinking, so just to be safe I bought another copy of Joanne (in addition to my CD, digital and vinyl copies). :laughga:

BoomKack

I think it's against the law/terms of sale for them to run a campaign that requires you to buy a piece of merch before you can get an access code, therefore they offer a way of getting a code for free - no purchase necessary.

They've just made it kind of hard to find that link so most people will just buy a piece of merch.

3 minutes ago, Rivington Rebel said:

That's exactly what I was thinking, so just to be safe I bought another copy of Joanne (in addition to my CD, digital and vinyl copies). :laughga:

Do you get a code when you purchase something?

ferretti
1 minute ago, GrigioBoys said:

Yeah, I got an email right away with the code.

disco stick tester, inquire within

Rivington Rebel
Just now, GrigioBoys said:

No, I think you do for the US site, but for the UK site I should supposedly get an email tomorrow night at 9pm. I'm hoping that I can get the Come to Mama package with the 'Joanne presale'.

1 minute ago, ferretti said:

Yeah, I got an email right away with the code.

1 minute ago, Rivington Rebel said:

No, I think you do for the US site, but for the UK site I should supposedly get an email tomorrow night at 9pm. I'm hoping that I can get the Come to Mama package with the 'Joanne presale'.

Okay thanks!!:staymad: I'm gunna buy that Joanne patch because it's only 11 dollars lol

donutellha

Where is th S for the US? Thanks!

theres no terms part on her site that I can find

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Does anyone know if this pre-sale code will give us access to the VIP package presale too? Ticketmaster lists the two pre-sales separately so I'm confused if buying the merch will give access to both

mister max

what? :saladga:

Omg i dont even know what all of this means? I have never bought tickets before...

Will there still be any tickets left when you dont get in the presale or is this US only?

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Rivington Rebel
Just now, mister max said:

what? :saladga:

Omg i dont even know what all of this means? I have never bought tickets before...

Will there still be any tickets left when you dont get in the presale or is this US only?

For all dates tickets will be left for the general sale. Pre-sales only take a certain amount of tickets per date.

I got a code today without having to buy merch. The last thing I bought was the Joanne vinyl that was shipped in December, so I guess that was recent enough to get a code.

Batwings
4 minutes ago, Obman said:

I got a code today without having to buy merch. The last thing I bought was the Joanne vinyl that was shipped in December, so I guess that was recent enough to get a code.

Did they just send you an e-mail with the code?

I got the vinyl too that shipped in December, and I'm sorry, but I'm not buying more stuff and paying outrageous shipping fees just to get a presale code. :madge:

You don't need to buy anything, you'll get the code if you're signed up to get emails from the website. Although with an 8 ticket limit I don't see many will get tickets on presale

3 minutes ago, Batwings said:

Did they just send you an e-mail with the code?

I got the vinyl too that shipped in December, and I'm sorry, but I'm not buying more stuff and paying outrageous shipping fees just to get a presale code. :madge:

I had that exact mentality about buying things. Then I randomly received a new notification and sure enough, it was the code. Maybe check your spam?

Archived