šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Dallas, TX - December 08

Schwerk

Featured Posts

asana15
On 12/6/2017 at 7:38 PM, xKorix said:

I'm coming from Canada to this show by myself. I got myself a GA ticket. Where do you think Gaga will be in Dallas? Do you think she'll go to a club after to perform? Wonder which hotel she'll be at to, would love to get a selfie :P

She's flying in from CA in time for the show. She's scheduled to arrive in Dallas at around 4PMĀ CST.

She might go to a hotel for an overnight stay, or she could depart right after the show for OKC.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FinnishGypsy

I have GA tickets but they're not currently on me and I can't recall, what time do the actual doors open? And what time do y'all think she'll actually be on stage? 8 or 9:30?

Thanks in advance, so excited for tonight!:excited2:

Dreammonster

Not a lot of people couldā€™ve sworn it wouldā€™ve been a lot of people. Like 40 people in line for regular GA and come to Mama is like 20 people me included.

Ayoherewego

Should I show up with what I'm going to wear at the concert, or just take some comfy clothes and then change once were let into the building.Ā 

35 minutes ago, Ayoherewego said:

Should I show up with what I'm going to wear at the concert, or just take some comfy clothes and then change once were let into the building.Ā 

What timeĀ are you getting there. I would just go in what youā€™re wearingĀ 

Ayoherewego
7 minutes ago, omarque said:

What timeĀ are you getting there. I would just go in what youā€™re wearingĀ 

Maybe around 5:30

Ayoherewego

Okay I'm omw over there right now, what are you wearing? I'm wearing light colored jeans and a jean vest with stars on the panels.

Just now, Ayoherewego said:

Okay I'm omw over there right now, what are you wearing? I'm wearing light colored jeans and a jean vest with stars on the panels.

Jean jacket and white cap and black shoesĀ 

29 minutes ago, Ayoherewego said:

Iā€™m at the front of the second GA lineĀ 

CherryPi3

I have GA also but not arriving to the arena until like 7:30. I donā€™t know where to line up or anything, Iā€™m going aloneĀ :cryga:

Archived