Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Dallas, TX - December 08

Schwerk

Featured Posts

PlasticHo
1 minute ago, petedagrk said:

I been in 121, 116 and 113

Oh nice. I've only been once, was pretty poor (paycheck to paycheck) back then. Won mine on the radio when I lived in Louisiana and made the trip to Dallas. Even for 300 level. Lol

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, PlasticHo said:

Ohh nice! I've only seen her at AAC from nosebleeds! 

I'm conflicted I wanna do GA, but my friend wouldn't want to, she cant stand for that entire time due to health conditions, so I always find level 100 seats, my sister said she might wanna go but I dont know if she would be down for GA.

PlasticHo
Just now, petedagrk said:

I'm conflicted I wanna do GA, but my friend wouldn't want to, she cant stand for that entire time due to health conditions, so I always find level 100 seats, my sister said she might wanna go but I dont know if she would be down for GA.

I went back and forth on the CTM ticket or a sitting. Being 5'6 I couldn't see anything with regular GA lol. I don't want to camp out. Then there was the wanting to drink alcohol but worrying I'll have to pee and have to hold it all night (can't just go to the restroom). Finally decided I've never seen her up close, so went for CTM. 

2 minutes ago, PlasticHo said:

I went back and forth on the CTM ticket or a sitting. Being 5'6 I couldn't see anything with regular GA lol. I don't want to camp out. Then there was the wanting to drink alcohol but worrying I'll have to pee and have to hold it all night (can't just go to the restroom). Finally decided I've never seen her up close, so went for CTM. 

if i got GA tix and went with my best friend id be tragically f.cked since shes always tragically late haha

PlasticHo
4 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

if i got GA tix and went with my best friend id be tragically f.cked since shes always tragically late haha

LOL yeah I knew I couldn't do GA. I might as well be in a seat then because I am last minute. 

ElectricHaus
13 hours ago, lg5 said:

I got come to mama this morning! Who else did that package?? 

MEEEE

OKAY SO MY PLANS CHANGED. To fit my schedule better I had to refund my CTM package and now I'm doing CTM in Austin and I'll be in the seats for Dallas 👏

ElectricHaus
Just now, CherryPi3 said:

Are the CTM packages sold out? I'm not coming across anything :cryga:

There will be more available when the general onsale happens! 

venusian

ill be there! im so stressed abt gettig tickets i have to wait until the general onsale and im worried theyll sell out before ill get the chance to get one :(

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

CherryPi3
7 minutes ago, ElectricHaus said:

There will be more available when the general onsale happens! 

Are you sure? Because I heard all the packages were on sale to the public as soon as the presale began. At least for the Austin date that's how it is

CHROMATICA 2020

Question, how does the LiveNation pre-sale tour happen? I signed up a couple of days ago but I never got anything :noparty:

That J

I got an email today from the arena and they sent a AAC presale code.  All these presales!!!   Anyway, if anyone needs it, the code is DIVE.    Just an "in case".   🤘🏻

That code is good for today. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived