tour

Joanne WT: Dallas, TX - December 08

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EdgeofTeeth

Anyone trying to meet Gaga after the show? We’re looking for the garage where she’ll come out but I have no idea where it is.

Ayoherewego
14 minutes ago, EdgeofTeeth said:

Anyone trying to meet Gaga after the show? We’re looking for the garage where she’ll come out but I have no idea where it is.

Are guys going to do anything after 

candiedroses

What an amazing show! Did anyone else notice that she sang Perfect Illusion in a lower key tonight?  Sounded brilliant.

The show was great I took an awesome video of dancing in circles I will post later. That was so sweet when the girl letter got read. "Time to get a new dream" Hahahah im really glad gaga always kills it in Texas!!!

PlasticHo
9 hours ago, humanfly said:

The show was great I took an awesome video of dancing in circles I will post later. That was so sweet when the girl letter got read. "Time to get a new dream" Hahahah im really glad gaga always kills it in Texas!!!

Yes! It was so so good! I went to roundup but didn't see her there. I figured she might avoid it after bringing it up so much

1 minute ago, EdgeofTeeth said:

Anyone get any good videos from this show? I’m surprised by how few there are on YouTube.

all my vids are absolutely terrible + you can only hear me singing off key in most of them

Ayoherewego
4 hours ago, EdgeofTeeth said:

Anyone get any good videos from this show? I’m surprised by how few there are on YouTube.

I have a couple but there not the full songs I'll upload them to YouTube and then link them

EdgeofTeeth
11 hours ago, Ayoherewego said:

I have a couple but there not the full songs I'll upload them to YouTube and then link them

Thank you!

I've been lurking this thread for a while now, but I had to create an account just to post about how amazing the experience of this show was. It was my fifth time seeing her live, but this was BY-FAR the most fun I've ever had. I miss the show SO much :giveup: She better get back to TX soon. 

On 12/12/2017 at 7:07 PM, EdgeofTeeth said:

I'm pretty sure me and my group of friends were standing literally right behind you in GA! @igypsyprincess

Archived