💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Denver, CO - December 12

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Gagaloo911
11 hours ago, Cheezr said:

Holy ****. I was on at 9 to get the citi presale, and it was sold out when I tried processing my order!

Same, although I didn't get on until over an hour after it started and so didn't have any luck either. The only thing available are crappy ones way up the furthest away from the stage which I am not interested in. I didn't think a pre-sale would go so quick..

9 hours ago, Nicole said:

I got GA! I didn't think I'd be able to because I didn't have a code but someone from Twitter generously gave me a spare one, so excited!!!

You're so lucky! I am happy you were successful in getting one. I too received a code from someone when I didn't have one but to no avail :cryga:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Same, although I didn't get on until over an hour after it started and so didn't have any luck either. The only thing available are crappy ones way up the furthest away from the stage which I am not interested in. I didn't think a pre-sale would go so quick..

You're so lucky! I am happy you were successful in getting one. I too received a code from someone when I didn't have one but to no avail :cryga:

Fml. I hope they won't go that fast tomorrow. Lol

nswain1110
29 minutes ago, Foster said:

Anyone know what the Livenation presale code is for tomorrow?

Most sources are reporting the LN presale code to be SHOWTIME

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Gagaloo911

I was on the site right before 9AM today and refreshed seconds before 9 and was still unable to get any GA :grr: it already said at 9AM there were none available like how does that even happen :madge:

30 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

I was on the site right before 9AM today and refreshed seconds before 9 and was still unable to get any GA it already said at 9AM there were none available like how does that even happen

Same thing happened to me! But of course Stubhub has a ton of new tickets now:fthis:

40 minutes ago, Foster said:

Same thing happened to me! But of course Stubhub has a ton of new tickets now

40 minutes ago, Foster said:

Same thing happened to me! But of course Stubhub has a ton of new tickets now

ME TOO. I called and they said it sold out within a minute 😭

nswain1110
1 hour ago, Foster said:

Same thing happened to me! But of course Stubhub has a ton of new tickets now:fthis:

They set aside a percentage of tickets for the presale. Although those sold out, they'll have more tickets available Mon when they officially go on sale to the GP - so be sure to check again! 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Gagaloo911
2 hours ago, Foster said:

Naturally. This is happening with pretty much every date this tour and has never been a problem on this level. Shady business Live Nation is doing, seems that resalers were given a ton of the tickets beforehand.. 

I still wasnt able to grt a ticket :( I was on there early and right when it turned 10 I did it, and it wasnt more than 20 seconds past 10 that it said there werent enough tickets. I was gunna buy 2 tickets 😭😭😭😭

:icega:

Gagaloo911
On 2/20/2017 at 4:26 PM, Cheezr said:

I still wasnt able to grt a ticket :( I was on there early and right when it turned 10 I did it, and it wasnt more than 20 seconds past 10 that it said there werent enough tickets. I was gunna buy 2 tickets 😭😭😭😭

:icega:

That's so lame. I didn't even try cause I knew I wouldn't have any luck.

Just gonna buy off StubHub or some other third party resale once prices start to go down.

• 1 month later...
On 2/23/2017 at 11:19 AM, Gagaloo92 said:

That's so lame. I didn't even try cause I knew I wouldn't have any luck.

Just gonna buy off StubHub or some other third party resale once prices start to go down.

Get a ticket yet?

Gagaloo911
On 4/7/2017 at 9:12 AM, Cheezr said:

Get a ticket yet?

No not yet. When the date gets closer and the prices drop I'm going to. 

Archived