💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Denver, CO - December 12

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Gagaloo911
33 minutes ago, RyansMelody said:

So excited she's coming here again. Haven't had a chance to see her since the fame ball, when tickets were only $25!

Getting the Come To Mama package, as i feel that is the best deal for your money.

DOoyou know how much the package is?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Yea wish I could get that code for Wednesday but I don't have the money to buy something from her site, especially if the tix are gonna be $140+

I think I will be getting GA because it's near the stage and that way if more of my friends end up coming they can get GA too and we can go together. Otherwise it's assigned seating.

But also if you really want to be close up to the stage you have to go crazy early and get in line for GA, and given this will be in December it may well be winter weather happening outside so I could be standing in the freezing cold for hours and hours lol

So it's either get GA and stand in the cold all day to be up next to the stage, or get a seat close to the stage that will probably be more expensive, but you wouldn't have to wait in GA line.

I'm tossing up whether to get the Come to Mama package for early entry or just regular GA. If I get tickets I'll only be in Denver for that show, so I won't be doing any sight seeing thus have time to line up. But then again it'll be cold and I'll be travelling from Australia where it's Summer then haha. 

I'm leaning towards GA so I can get Come to Mama in Salt Lake City as I'll be expected to spend time with family there. 

Also, do you live in Denver/Colorado? How cold is it in December, on average? 

Gagaloo911
8 minutes ago, Nicole said:

I'm tossing up whether to get the Come to Mama package for early entry or just regular GA. If I get tickets I'll only be in Denver for that show, so I won't be doing any sight seeing thus have time to line up. But then again it'll be cold and I'll be travelling from Australia where it's Summer then haha. 

I'm leaning towards GA so I can get Come to Mama in Salt Lake City as I'll be expected to spend time with family there. 

Also, do you live in Denver/Colorado? How cold is it in December, on average? 

I asked someone else in a previous comment, but do you have any idea how much CTM package is?

And yea I live in Denver metro area like 15 mins away from city of Denver. December is honestly hit or miss, often very mild. We sometimes get big snowstorms but not usually, and lately its been very warm for the most part many days year-round lol climate change is real!!!!

It gets pretty cold at night but during the day, if the sun is out and there is no cold front, it is usually pretty warm in December.

4 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

I asked someone else in a previous comment, but do you have any idea how much CTM package is?

And yea I live in Denver metro area like 15 mins away from city of Denver. December is honestly hit or miss, often very mild. We sometimes get big snowstorms but not usually, and lately its been very warm for the most part many days year-round lol climate change is real!!!!

It gets pretty cold at night but during the day, if the sun is out and there is no cold front, it is usually pretty warm in December.

I've seen different prices being mentioned all over the place. I'm honestly not too sure. I heard it's about $250USD which is $330 for me, but I'm not 100% sure. I haven't seen it be listed in the venues site yet, it's annoying

Gagaloo911
19 minutes ago, Nicole said:

I've seen different prices being mentioned all over the place. I'm honestly not too sure. I heard it's about $250USD which is $330 for me, but I'm not 100% sure. I haven't seen it be listed in the venues site yet, it's annoying

I went through the site advertised at the top of GGD and searched the Denver date, it said tickets were starting from $150-160 :emma:

I was forewarned they'd be more expensive this time but I've never had to spend more than $110 for a good Lady Gaga ticket before :madge:

RyansMelody
48 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

DOoyou know how much the package is?

Yep it should be no more than $250. Would love to save more money by gettiny regular GA, but dont wanna wait hours in line

Just now, Gagaloo92 said:

I went through the site advertised at the top of GGD and searched the Denver date, it said tickets were starting from $150-160 :emma:

I was forewarned they'd be more expensive this time but I've never had to spend more than $110 for a good Lady Gaga ticket before :madge:

For Oklahoma and Utah GA is $86. Cheap tickets in the nosebleeds for $46 USD. I doubt it'd be any different for Denver :\

I wish I've never had to pay $110 and over for her haha! TMB in Australia was $80 ($62USD) and for the BTWB and artRave the GA tickets and most expensive seating was $180 which is $140USD. 

For GA this time around for OKH and Utah it converts to $112 for me, yet watch Australian tickets (if she comes here) get hiked up to $180 again sigh. 

Gagaloo911
Just now, Nicole said:

For Oklahoma and Utah GA is $86. Cheap tickets in the nosebleeds for $46 USD. I doubt it'd be any different for Denver :\

I wish I've never had to pay $110 and over for her haha! TMB in Australia was $80 ($62USD) and for the BTWB and artRave the GA tickets and most expensive seating was $180 which is $140USD. 

For GA this time around for OKH and Utah it converts to $112 for me, yet watch Australian tickets (if she comes here) get hiked up to $180 again sigh. 

I've seen her twice in Denver (Monster Ball + artRave) and it's always been about $90-100 for GA or decent seating, but then with service fee and taxes added on it's ~$110USD. I also saw her in St. Paul, MN for artRave and tickets were cheaper there, but I also bought them on a third-party site not directly from the venue's site like I've done in Denver.

And I'm worried about third-party this time around because of demand (more of it compared to artrave) and how much they're already inflating the ticket prices by.

RyansMelody

Alrighty tomorrow's the big day! Here's to us getting a ticket period. Scalpters be DAMNED!

Got the CTM package! Did anyone else notice how the first screen said they were $425 a piece then when you clicked through they were $250?

nswain1110

Phew!!! I snagged some tickets in section 126, row 13. Not the best tickets - but they're the best I could get with my budget. SO excited!!!

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

RyansMelody
16 minutes ago, robojellie said:

Got the CTM package! Did anyone else notice how the first screen said they were $425 a piece then when you clicked through they were $250?

Congrats! I got the CTM package as well. And yes that price error made me so nervous at first. But glad the process of getting the ticket went so smooth.

RyansMelody
2 minutes ago, nswain1110 said:

Phew!!! I snagged some tickets in section 126, row 13. Not the best tickets - but they're the best I could get with my budget. SO excited!!!

Glad to here you didnt have muc trouble. I think anything in the 100's is great for the pepsi center. Especially since she isn't doing floor seating

I got GA! I didn't think I'd be able to because I didn't have a code but someone from Twitter generously gave me a spare one, so excited!!!

Archived