💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Denver, CO - December 12

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Schwerk

With the finale in sight Gaga takes the stage in Denver. Talk about this tour stop below!

lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour.jpg.66dedb3d

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yas! We got her!!! I love not having to leave my state to see my kween!!

see you there everyone!  It's gonna be amazing! 

Thinking about attending this show on top of the show in Salt Lake City, depends if I'm feeling spontaneous enough at the time of buying tickets haha

nswain1110

Can't wait to get my tickets Wed morning!! Though, I'm a little nervous, seeing as how fast everywhere else is selling out..

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

3 minutes ago, Cheezr said:

4 hours ago, nswain1110 said:

Can't wait to get my tickets Wed morning!! Though, I'm a little nervous, seeing as how fast everywhere else is selling out..

I know.. I have to wait to buy my tickets on Friday.. But Now I am nervous its going to sell out 

Gagaloo911

So when is the general sale? The same day as the LiveNation presale on Friday? If so then I am SOO worried about getting tickets! I really don't want to have to purchase at third-party at double the price..

33 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

So when is the general sale? The same day as the LiveNation presale on Friday? If so then I am SOO worried about getting tickets! I really don't want to have to purchase at third-party at double the price..

General sale is the 20th I believe while the Live Nation pre-sale is on the 17th. 

Gagaloo911
2 minutes ago, Nicole said:

General sale is the 20th I believe while the Live Nation pre-sale is on the 17th. 

Got it, thank you! Hopefully I can manage to get tix for the pre-sale on Friday.

RyansMelody

So excited she's coming here again. Haven't had a chance to see her since the fame ball, when tickets were only $25!

Getting the Come To Mama package, as i feel that is the best deal for your money.

Just now, Gagaloo92 said:

Got it, thank you! Hopefully I can manage to get tix for the pre-sale on Friday.

The purchase code presale is on the 15th as well. If you're getting a VIP apparently you don't need a code. 

And same! I'm not even sure which ticket i'm getting yet 

Gagaloo911
22 minutes ago, Nicole said:

The purchase code presale is on the 15th as well. If you're getting a VIP apparently you don't need a code. 

And same! I'm not even sure which ticket i'm getting yet 

Yea wish I could get that code for Wednesday but I don't have the money to buy something from her site, especially if the tix are gonna be $140+

I think I will be getting GA because it's near the stage and that way if more of my friends end up coming they can get GA too and we can go together. Otherwise it's assigned seating.

But also if you really want to be close up to the stage you have to go crazy early and get in line for GA, and given this will be in December it may well be winter weather happening outside so I could be standing in the freezing cold for hours and hours lol

So it's either get GA and stand in the cold all day to be up next to the stage, or get a seat close to the stage that will probably be more expensive, but you wouldn't have to wait in GA line.

Archived