💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Oklahoma City, OK - December 09

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Schwerk

The tour is coming to end, but not before Joanne hits Oklahoma! Discuss this show below.

lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour.jpg.66dedb3d

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

I'm going to try and buy my tickets tomorrow but this is my first Gaga show and I don't know what tickets to buy! OKC is about two hours away send help lol

Good luck everyone! I'll be trying to get tickets on the live nation presale if i miss out after the Purchase offer presale for Utah tomorrow/today (time difference lol)

NeedUMoreThanX
On 2/15/2017 at 2:02 AM, Gagee said:

I'm going to try and buy my tickets tomorrow but this is my first Gaga show and I don't know what tickets to buy! OKC is about two hours away send help lol

My wife and I are getting the cheap tickets, simply because we can't afford the more expensive ones. I got good seats that were 230 for the Born This Way Ball and it was totally worth it. Really, it just depends on your financial ability. Good luck!

JustABadKid

I tried so hard to get tickets to Houston, Dallas, or Austin, since those are closest to me, but I couldn't even get nosebleed seats! Somehow I was able to get 2 Come To Mama tickets for this show for a friend and myself! I'm so excited! It's a lot further than I want to travel but at least I'll see the show.

I still beat myself up over missing out on the Born This Way Ball. :(

• 1 month later...
slayo

my whole family and I bought tickets to see Gaga here! so excited to go, but not excited for the 11 hour drive:giveup:

Make it stupid!

On 2/9/2017 at 2:44 PM, lg5 said:

OKC is 2 hours from where I live... If I have the extra money, I plan on attending this show!

I ended up buying some nosebleeds with my friends after more tickets were released last week!

• 3 months later...
ElectricHaus

Just bought tickets yesterday! 

Originally didn't plan on attending but its only 3 hours from me! I'm also attending the Dallas show! 2 nights of Gaga sounds like an absolute dream so i'm making it a reality!

See y'all there!

• 3 months later...

Hey guys

Just wondering if I was supposed to have received anything since purchasing the ticket? I've got the receipt and it says credit card entry - that's fine, but my other credit card entry shows have been put onto my flash seats account. 

Right now I'm assuming it's purely credit card and I don't need to bring anything else? Probably ID to be safe?

speedbliss
11 hours ago, Nicole said:

Hey guys

Just wondering if I was supposed to have received anything since purchasing the ticket? I've got the receipt and it says credit card entry - that's fine, but my other credit card entry shows have been put onto my flash seats account. 

Right now I'm assuming it's purely credit card and I don't need to bring anything else? Probably ID to be safe?

All you need is the credit card and the ID. They swipe the CC as your ticket. If you have GA or come to mama.  I’ll be there!

• 2 weeks later...

For those that are going to this show and have the Come to Mama package, what time are you planning on getting there on saturday?

ARTPOP is my favorite album don't come for my name

iizwhoiiz
On 11/29/2017 at 4:01 AM, Nicole said:

Hey guys

Be careful, if you have the option to print the tickets then print them. The email from TicketMaster said that only certain tickets have this ability. I’m bringing both the card I bought them with and the printed tickets as well, with my ID just to be safe.

Archived