💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Oklahoma City, OK - December 09

Schwerk

Featured Posts

It was a nightmare getting to OKC due to delays and ended up having to pay over $500 USD for a new flight with another airline to get there on time :( and then my luggage with my outfit, make up and toiletries all decided to board my original flight to OKC via Salt Lake City and right now as I type this I still don't have my luggage and wont be getting it until I get to the airport soon to leave for Denver lol.

THE SHOW WAS AMAZING THOUGH. She liked my tweet before the show and I was at the barrier. I feel like she put on a mid western accent a little bit though, but that isn't a problam haha. Her vocals were incredible. I hadn't watched any videos beforehand but she played around with her vocals so much I was in love and still am. She dedicated TEOG to those in California suffering through the fires. I've posted pics on Instagram - nicolex.m - I don't know how to post pics on here from my phone.

Gustavo Sosa

Hello, I had a question... do you happen to know how accurate the times are as far as the time the doors open and when she actually hits the stage? I’m attending the Denver show and it says doors open at 6:30 and show starts at 7:30 but because of my work schedule, I wouldn’t be able to get to the show till like 7-7:30 pm so I would hate to cut it to close and miss the beginning. Any insight would help. Thanks! 

scallywally
3 hours ago, Gustavo Sosa said:

Hello, I had a question... do you happen to know how accurate the times are as far as the time the doors open and when she actually hits the stage? I’m attending the Denver show and it says doors open at 6:30 and show starts at 7:30 but because of my work schedule, I wouldn’t be able to get to the show till like 7-7:30 pm so I would hate to cut it to close and miss the beginning. Any insight would help. Thanks! 

I think she comes on between 8:30- 9pm, youll be fine. 

4 hours ago, Gustavo Sosa said:

The 10 minute countdown started at about 8:27 in OKC so you'll be alright. 

ARTPOP is my favorite album don't come for my name

This show was so good!!! Getting the Come to Mama package was definitely a good idea as I didn't have to get in line until about 3:30pm and still ended up against the barrier. 

Like Nicole said above, she did put on a bit of an accent for some of the show but being from Oklahoma I thought it was hilarious. She sounded amazing, she looked amazing, the whole experience was perfect. 

This tour really is one of her best. The production quality is unlike anything I have ever seen. She is a legend.

And if anybody is reading this that wants to be both at the main stage and close for the end, it is so possible! I was front row at the main stage and took off running right after the cure and ended up against the barrier again for million reasons. 

ARTPOP is my favorite album don't come for my name

Archived