Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
tour

Joanne WT: Austin, TX - December 05

Featured Posts

ThomastheMonster   Paws Up 252
ThomastheMonster

How do we get in? I have my order confirmation... are they gonna scan my I.D or card? I have GA... is it the same everywhere? Cause I'm also going to the show in Houston! 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Haylan   Paws Up 78
Haylan
43 minutes ago, ThomastheMonster said:

How do we get in? I have my order confirmation... are they gonna scan my I.D or card? I have GA... is it the same everywhere? Cause I'm also going to the show in Houston! 

What option did you select for ticket delivery? It gave me three different options. I chose to have them mailed so if any of my friends who I bought a ticket for can't go, they can be responsible for selling their own ticket without involving me. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThomastheMonster   Paws Up 252
ThomastheMonster
3 hours ago, Haylan said:

What option did you select for ticket delivery? It gave me three different options. I chose to have them mailed so if any of my friends who I bought a ticket for can't go, they can be responsible for selling their own ticket without involving me. 

Paperless ticketing! It was a dollar for both tickets 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FLP13   Paws Up 122
FLP13

Did they all sell out, i got my presale code for today but ive been trying since 9 to purchase but it says it cant reserve. :'(

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
lg5   Paws Up 312
lg5

I have Come To Mama for this show. I've never been to a concert here but I plan on getting there really early. Hopefully there isn't an issue camping out or anything like we had at the the American Airlines center in dallas for the artrave. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Haylan   Paws Up 78
Haylan
On 2/16/2017 at 6:55 PM, ThomastheMonster said:

Paperless ticketing! It was a dollar for both tickets 

The time I used paperless ticketing they swiped my credit card for the tickets/venue entry. Double check with them though, make sure that's how it will work. 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThomastheMonster   Paws Up 252
ThomastheMonster
27 minutes ago, Haylan said:

The time I used paperless ticketing they swiped my credit card for the tickets/venue entry. Double check with them though, make sure that's how it will work. 

Thank you ❤️❤️❤️ That's what everyone's been telling me 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
hausofkc   Paws Up 2,240
hausofkc

I have a ticket for the HOUSTON  show I'm selling my ticket on flash seats. It's the section 412 seat and is one individual seat for anyone. I bought it to go alone but now my husband wanted to go so now I bought some different seats a few sections down. Just wanted you guys to know and that I'm not a scalper or anything and the price is set to exactly what I paid --- no upscale. Thanks!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
01Jaime   Paws Up 2,904
01Jaime

Does anyone know what time roughly the show ends, if it starts at 7:30?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Veerce   Paws Up 11
Veerce

Any1 want to meet up before? My friend ditched me to go with someone else, and I was really looking forward to going with someone...HMU if you're interested! :excited2:

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Veerce   Paws Up 11
Veerce

I bought a seated ticket in section 34 because it was the only good thing left...would it be possible to sneak into GA? 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Veerce   Paws Up 11
Veerce
On 14/02/2017 at 6:36 PM, 01Jaime said:

Not bad, too bad i have no friends i want to go so bad but no one to go with

same... :(

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
mikaeldiazm   Paws Up 0
mikaeldiazm

Less than a week guys! Who's got the Come to Mama package? Do you think those ticket holders will be in line earlier than the scheduled hour (3:00 PM)? Should I bee super early to get a good spot if I have this package?

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
hausofsebaby   Paws Up 0
hausofsebaby
2 hours ago, mikaeldiazm said:

Less than a week guys! Who's got the Come to Mama package? Do you think those ticket holders will be in line earlier than the scheduled hour (3:00 PM)? Should I bee super early to get a good spot if I have this package?

 

Hi, got the Come to Mama package too. I would get there early to get a good spot I would say. But I honestly don't know if the ticket holders will be in line earlier than the scheduled hour and I hope they do cause they need to see the ID and credit card of the person who bought it and the one who bought it was my dad like fucccc -- and he leaves to work at 1:00 p.m. so lol wtf am I gonna do. But yeah I would arrive early cause I wouldn't want the Come to Mama price to go to waste.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×