Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
tour

Joanne WT: Austin, TX - December 05

Featured Posts

Fishnet Sinner   Paws Up 98
Fishnet Sinner

The citi presale didn't work for me so please god let my Joanne merch code work! I can't take the stress! Thanks @The Night for posting the prices!

Haylan   Paws Up 78
Haylan
2 minutes ago, FLP13 said:

I am from Austin and wanted to buy tickets. What is the CITI presale?

I think you have to have a CITI credit card or something. The store purchase pre-sale started 13 min ago if you did that. If not, the live nation presale is on 2/17. If you also don't have access to that one, the normal public ticket sales or on 2/20. 

FLP13   Paws Up 122
FLP13
Just now, Haylan said:

I think you have to have a CITI credit card or something. The store purchase pre-sale started 13 min ago if you did that. If not, the live nation presale is on 2/17. If you also don't have access to that one, the normal public ticket sales or on 2/20. 

Thanks for the info. I may have to log into my live nation account to see if I can purchase early. Are the floor tickets/general admission tickets really $88?

Anyone who got early purchase, wast that the price?

Last time she was here in Austin (monsterball) I paid around 200 for the GA ticket and bought it early.

ThomastheMonster   Paws Up 252
ThomastheMonster

Omg guys ! I got GA tickets 😩 Add me on twitter or instagram or Snapchat if you're going so we can become friends ! Thom_ass7

• Like 1

FLP13   Paws Up 122
FLP13
3 minutes ago, ThomastheMonster said:

Omg guys ! I got GA tickets 😩 Add me on twitter or instagram or Snapchat if you're going so we can become friends ! Thom_ass7

I will add you on instagram, would be cool to meet people ahead of time! Also were the GA floor tickets really $88?

Haylan   Paws Up 78
Haylan
2 minutes ago, FLP13 said:

I will add you on instagram, would be cool to meet people ahead of time! Also were the GA floor tickets really $88?

Yes, they seem to be. Look on page one and the ticket prices were posted. I paid the same for upper level as GA. 

Haylan   Paws Up 78
Haylan
8 minutes ago, ThomastheMonster said:

I added you on Instagram, I'm wonderjust_travel 

• Like 1

Fishnet Sinner   Paws Up 98
Fishnet Sinner

Got my tickets for section 34 (since my friends and I are olds who get seated tickets instead of GA). Glad the anxiety of waiting to purchase tickets is done. Now just waiting and outfit planning!

• YAAAS 1

01Jaime   Paws Up 2,904
01Jaime

Its official ill be there sooo excited!!!! cant wait to hear diamond heart live aahhhh

• Like 1

PeterPan   Paws Up 8,862
PeterPan
18 hours ago, Disco Queen said:

Not bad, too bad i have no friends i want to go so bad but no one to go with

My sis said she would  go but no way she would spent more than $50-75 for tix

Turning Monsters Into Puthinators one gay at a time

PeterPan   Paws Up 8,862
PeterPan
2 hours ago, Haylan said:

Yes, they seem to be. Look on page one and the ticket prices were posted. I paid the same for upper level as GA. 

Wow thats cheap! Everything im finding in my city is like $300+

Turning Monsters Into Puthinators one gay at a time

Haylan   Paws Up 78
Haylan
9 hours ago, petedagrk said:

Wow thats cheap! Everything im finding in my city is like $300+

Yeah, my friend got us tickets for the LA show and for basically the same seats that I just bought for $88 in Austin, we paid for just under $200 there. Totally crazy!