💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Austin, TX - December 05

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Juansgh21
55 minutes ago, hausofsebaby said:

Hi, got the Come to Mama package too. I would get there early to get a good spot I would say. But I honestly don't know if the ticket holders will be in line earlier than the scheduled hour and I hope they do cause they need to see the ID and credit card of the person who bought it and the one who bought it was my dad like fucccc -- and he leaves to work at 1:00 p.m. so lol wtf am I gonna do. But yeah I would arrive early cause I wouldn't want the Come to Mama price to go to waste.

I believe they don't ask you for the ID of the person who bought the tickets, at least they didn't at the artRAVE in BCN, they just asked for the name of the one who had the account in Ticketmaster/Livenation. 
But maybe you can just make a copy of your father's ID and show them, I'm sure there'll be no problem.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hausofsebaby
2 minutes ago, Juan Glez Herrera said:

I believe they don't ask you for the ID of the person who bought the tickets, at least they didn't at the artRAVE in BCN, they just asked for the name of the one who had the account in Ticketmaster/Livenation. 
But maybe you can just make a copy of your father's ID and show them, I'm sure there'll be no problem.

I sure hope so. This is copy and pasted from my email "The original purchaser must be entering the venue with your entire party and have the credit card used at the time of purchase as well as your photo ID in hand.  Once checked-in to the venue, there are no in & out privileges." At artRave did you have GA?

4 hours ago, hausofsebaby said:

I sure hope so. This is copy and pasted from my email "The original purchaser must be entering the venue with your entire party and have the credit card used at the time of purchase as well as your photo ID in hand.  Once checked-in to the venue, there are no in & out privileges." At artRave did you have GA?

I had to email the manager of the ticketing and events at frank erwin center because my dad bought them for me. They figured everything out so I have to go to box office first then get in line to check in. So I would definitely be there extra early. I'm looking for friends to hangout with during the show :)

ari

Aga Gydal

What time is it suggested GA people get there so that they don’t have terrible spots in the pit?  One friend is wanting to get there at like 2pm and another one says we should just get there at 6pm. Thoughts from GA vets? 

1 hour ago, Aga Gydal said:

What time is it suggested GA people get there so that they don’t have terrible spots in the pit?  One friend is wanting to get there at like 2pm and another one says we should just get there at 6pm. Thoughts from GA vets? 

I'd say the earlier the better. I have CTM and I'm still gonna get there super early. I think there is about 100 CTM. So you want to be one of the first in line for regular GA

ari

hausofsebaby
7 hours ago, Aria said:

I had to email the manager of the ticketing and events at frank erwin center because my dad bought them for me. They figured everything out so I have to go to box office first then get in line to check in. So I would definitely be there extra early. I'm looking for friends to hangout with during the show :)

Omg we should link. Sorry for being annoying but other question. Do you think I have to email the manager of ticketing and events at the Frank Erwin center? Also what time do you plan to be there?

mikaeldiazm
2 hours ago, hausofsebaby said:

Omg we should link. Sorry for being annoying but other question. Do you think I have to email the manager of ticketing and events at the Frank Erwin center? Also what time do you plan to be there?

I would email them just do there is no problem if your dad has to leave before ID checking. I vaguely remember a similar case in wich the person entering the venue with a ticket bought with another person's credit card had to bring and id copy of the card holder. But who knows? Maybe if you happen to be underage they will just let you in with no problem. 

mikaeldiazm
8 hours ago, Aria said:

Is anyone going solo to the show with CTM package? I am going alone and would like some friends to hangout with. :)

I am fron Mexico and going with a friend. I have CTM package and you are welcome ;) just that I will probably arrive at 3:00 to the line because I have to meet some people before this. Also we plan to go to the after party at some place called Barbarella for anyone interested. 

hausofsebaby
25 minutes ago, mikaeldiazm said:

I would email them just do there is no problem if your dad has to leave before ID checking. I vaguely remember a similar case in wich the person entering the venue with a ticket bought with another person's credit card had to bring and id copy of the card holder. But who knows? Maybe if you happen to be underage they will just let you in with no problem. 

Update: I emailed them and told me the steps to do this without my dad present so thank god. Thanks for helping me lmao

Aga Gydal
10 hours ago, mikaeldiazm said:

Is anybody planning on going to Barbarellas' after party Gaga Gigz?

I’ll be there! My bf’s performing at the drag show :)

Question: So I bought four GA tickets for me and my friends, but two of my friends wanted to get there super early. Since they’ll need my credit card to get in, is it bad etiquette to arrive to the line a few hours after they do and just join them in line? Haven’t done the line thing before so I dunno if that’s frowned upon or not. I just don’t wanna get there in the am like they do since my bf will be in Drag for the afterparty. Thoughts?

EdgeofTeeth
1 minute ago, Aria said:

Anyone gonna look for Gaga before the show????

I have notifications for all of her social media turned on in case she posts somewhere & I’m gonna try to meet her after the show tomorrow as well :giveup:

14 minutes ago, Aria said:

Anyone gonna look for Gaga before the show????

what is the game plan for that kind of thing ?

Archived