Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Austin, TX - December 05

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Fishnet Sinner

The citi presale didn't work for me so please god let my Joanne merch code work! I can't take the stress! Thanks @The Night for posting the prices!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Galactastica
2 minutes ago, FLP13 said:

I am from Austin and wanted to buy tickets. What is the CITI presale?

I think you have to have a CITI credit card or something. The store purchase pre-sale started 13 min ago if you did that. If not, the live nation presale is on 2/17. If you also don't have access to that one, the normal public ticket sales or on 2/20. 

Just now, Haylan said:

I think you have to have a CITI credit card or something. The store purchase pre-sale started 13 min ago if you did that. If not, the live nation presale is on 2/17. If you also don't have access to that one, the normal public ticket sales or on 2/20. 

Thanks for the info. I may have to log into my live nation account to see if I can purchase early. Are the floor tickets/general admission tickets really $88?

Anyone who got early purchase, wast that the price?

Last time she was here in Austin (monsterball) I paid around 200 for the GA ticket and bought it early.

ThomastheMonster

Omg guys ! I got GA tickets 😩 Add me on twitter or instagram or Snapchat if you're going so we can become friends ! Thom_ass7

3 minutes ago, ThomastheMonster said:

Omg guys ! I got GA tickets 😩 Add me on twitter or instagram or Snapchat if you're going so we can become friends ! Thom_ass7

I will add you on instagram, would be cool to meet people ahead of time! Also were the GA floor tickets really $88?

Galactastica
2 minutes ago, FLP13 said:

I will add you on instagram, would be cool to meet people ahead of time! Also were the GA floor tickets really $88?

Yes, they seem to be. Look on page one and the ticket prices were posted. I paid the same for upper level as GA. 

Galactastica
8 minutes ago, ThomastheMonster said:

I added you on Instagram, I'm wonderjust_travel 

Fishnet Sinner

Got my tickets for section 34 (since my friends and I are olds who get seated tickets instead of GA). Glad the anxiety of waiting to purchase tickets is done. Now just waiting and outfit planning!

18 hours ago, Disco Queen said:

Not bad, too bad i have no friends i want to go so bad but no one to go with

My sis said she would  go but no way she would spent more than $50-75 for tix

2 hours ago, Haylan said:

Yes, they seem to be. Look on page one and the ticket prices were posted. I paid the same for upper level as GA. 

Wow thats cheap! Everything im finding in my city is like $300+

Galactastica
9 hours ago, petedagrk said:

Wow thats cheap! Everything im finding in my city is like $300+

Yeah, my friend got us tickets for the LA show and for basically the same seats that I just bought for $88 in Austin, we paid for just under $200 there. Totally crazy! 

Archived