💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Houston, TX - December 03

Schwerk

Featured Posts

hausofkc
2 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

It will be fine! I'm sure people here would want to meet up before the show anyway  

Absolutely. Feel free to PM any contact or social media stuff! 

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hausofkc
8 minutes ago, Devyn said:

Those of you who bought GA seats, have your tickets been uploaded to your flashseats account?

I didn't get GA but I got regular seat and my email says around 7:30 p.m. it should be updated. I have nothing on the app right now.

sillynate
2 hours ago, LDR said:

I got my GA tickets today!! I'm very excited!!!!!

I have been first row for her twice (Monster Ball and Roseland) but for the artRave and BTW Ball I was just regular GA. At the Born This Way Ball I was still in my super-stan phase so I was upset about just having regular GA but since my obsession has calmed down with Gaga I had a great time being regular GA at artRave and can't wait for this time!

I'm hoping to just sort of hang out near the back of the floor and just drink some beers and go crazy.

Is your GA ticket a physical ticket or this digital non sense? :sweat: also, how much was it and where did you purchase it from? :)

sillynate

Can I purchase a GA ticket that isn't a flash seat?? My gramma is buying my ticket for me as an early birthday present and I'm going alone so I won't be able to go in without her, right? :(

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, sillynate said:

What's a flash seat? 

It's just that you don't get a ticket. When you show up to the venue they slide your card and they give you a "seat indicator" 

sillynate
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

It's just that you don't get a ticket. When you show up to the venue they slide your card and they give you a "seat indicator" 

So I can't get a floor seat if I'm not paying for it myself? :(

Morphine Prince
2 minutes ago, sillynate said:

So if someone pays for my flash seat, but they aren't going, I could still get in?

From what it says on that website it seems like an ID can get you in if you put it on your account. 

sillynate
4 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

From what it says on that website it seems like an ID can get you in if you put it on your account. 

Thank you so much you're a life saver. My next question is... how can I buy my ticket today? :huh: a GA ticket

donutellha
1 minute ago, sillynate said:

Thank you so much you're a life saver. My next question is... how can I buy my ticket today? :huh: a GA ticket

get to the livenation presale on friday

the code should be showtime, but keep on eye on livenationhosueton's twiter

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Morphine Prince
18 minutes ago, sillynate said:

What donutellha said

hausofkc

So now my husband wants us to go together. So I may have a level 412 for sell/transfer. If it will let me actually do that. This is my first time using digital tickets so I'm not sure how it would work since you have to show your card/ticket. 

Archived