Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Houston, TX - December 03

Schwerk

Featured Posts

18 minutes ago, pizzahut1265 said:

I have the come to mama package and I'm getting there like around 12 or 11 you think there will be a line already?

I have Come to Mama as well. I'm getting there at 4ish. Honestly, I feel like I overpaid for this tour. I heard it doesn't really matter where you end up in GA since your view is gonna be obsturcted for parts of the show anyways because of the stage design. But I do think you have the best idea. Front of the main stage is SUPPOSED to be where you get the most consistent view for the concert. Honestly, I'm not even gonna try and get a "good" spot since wherever you stand you'll probably get at least one good look at the show. Instead I'm gonna head straight for the merch table and buy me some overpriced merch and enjoy the show from wherever I end up with my best friend :bon:

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, hausofkc said:

I’m in the upper level like 409

Oh wow! Hopefully you still get a good view!

27 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

Maybe 8 or 9?

I'm planning on getting there at around 9 or 10. Hopefully there won't be too many people at that point. What are you doing for food? I've never done GA before so I don't know what I'm doing :sweat:

18 minutes ago, Obman said:

I'm planning on getting there at around 9 or 10. Hopefully there won't be too many people at that point. What are you doing for food? I've never done GA before so I don't know what I'm doing :sweat:

The last two times I saw Gaga there I just went to the Starbucks next door for food and snacks. People are usually ok with holding your spot. There’s other places that people walk to but I’m lazy and just go to the closest spot lol.

pizzahut1265
2 hours ago, 0yay0 said:

I have Come to Mama as well. I'm getting there at 4ish. Honestly, I feel like I overpaid for this tour. I heard it doesn't really matter where you end up in GA since your view is gonna be obsturcted for parts of the show anyways because of the stage design. But I do think you have the best idea. Front of the main stage is SUPPOSED to be where you get the most consistent view for the concert. Honestly, I'm not even gonna try and get a "good" spot since wherever you stand you'll probably get at least one good look at the show. Instead I'm gonna head straight for the merch table and buy me some overpriced merch and enjoy the show from wherever I end up with my best friend :bon:

yeah I plan on staying front row for the whole show and then go to the piano for a million reasons 

1 hour ago, hausofkc said:

Going to do the aquarium today and then head over to the arena 

Make sure you ride the Ferris wheel!

Borislshere
6 minutes ago, Obman said:

Do you take quarters? :selena: I got here like 10 minutes ago!

giphy.gif

anything for my fans 

Archived