💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Houston, TX - December 03

Schwerk

Featured Posts

donutellha

any luck on getting general area tickets?

I might wait it out till a month before the show

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sillynate
1 hour ago, donutellha said:

I gave up when I woke up at 8:15 and everyone said the munchers (I forgot what we call them) bought them all. So I'm gonna wait a few months so I can buy them in my name. Hopefully they won't run out :giggle: and if they do, hopefully she does a live stream for like the last show or something

BStone8791
1 hour ago, donutellha said:

14 minutes ago, sillynate said:

I gave up when I woke up at 8:15 and everyone said the munchers (I forgot what we call them) bought them all. So I'm gonna wait a few months so I can buy them in my name. Hopefully they won't run out  and if they do, hopefully she does a live stream for like the last show or something

The shows pretty much sold out sadly :-/ ....other than a once in a blue moon nose bleed section seat.....you won't find genereal admission unless you pay like triple the amount on stubhub/flashseats/ticketmasterTicketmaster 

sillynate
1 hour ago, BStone8791 said:

The shows pretty much sold out sadly :-/ ....other than a once in a blue moon nose bleed section seat.....you won't find genereal admission unless you pay like triple the amount on stubhub/flashseats/ticketmasterTicketmaster 

I plan on doing that :madge: :giveup: I hope I can buy one before those sites run out though

On 3/1/2017 at 3:46 AM, pizzahut1265 said:

i have the CTM package and im going alone. any one else doing the same thing?

I am too!

• 1 month later...
sillynate

Are big hats

Spoiler

LM_SIDE...jpg?auto=format&fit=max&h=2000

LADYMARIANNE_FRONT...jpg?auto=format&fit

allowed inside or will they tell me to take it off before I go in? :poot:

• 2 weeks later...
Gaga Monster
5 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

THANKS FOR POSTING THIS! 

Did you get tickets? I hope I helped

GGD Presidential Elections

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, Gaga Monster said:

Did you get tickets? I hope I helped

Well I checked and they seem to be the same unsold seats from before that aren't so good :rip: 

Seems like a marketing ploy since she just released a new single.

I will try to get tickets near the date because scalpers tend to drop them to the actual price because they don't want to lose money.

Gaga Monster
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

Well I checked and they seem to be the same unsold seats from before that aren't so good :rip: 

Seems like a marketing ploy since she just released a new single.

I will try to get tickets near the date because scalpers tend to drop them to the actual price because they don't want to lose money.

Thats what I would do. Scalpers over bought so prices are going to drop a lot for the few weeks before the show. Good luck!!

GGD Presidential Elections

donutellha

ah the seats are crap; i was given the opp to get one near under the stage

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

• 3 months later...
hausofkc

I finally received my tickets on flash seats through stupid seat geek/fanxchange. I so thought I was scammed. 

I have one ticket in section 412 that I will sell and transfer cheap on the flast seats app if anyone is really wanting to go! I bought it thinking I would go alone but my husband is now going and we got seats in 409. 

donutellha
3 hours ago, hausofkc said:

I finally received my tickets on flash seats through stupid seat geek/fanxchange. I so thought I was scammed. 

I have one ticket in section 412 that I will sell and transfer cheap on the flast seats app if anyone is really wanting to go! I bought it thinking I would go alone but my husband is now going and we got seats in 409. 

Heya! I don't have seats yet (was planning to go GA but i'm still waiting for them to go face value :sis: ) Could you DM me ur ticket price? I might be interested.... :selena:

• 1 month later...
sillynate

Because of the hurricane, will this show be cancelled? :(

I hope I don't get in trouble for bumping this thread :blush:

Archived