💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Houston, TX - December 03

Schwerk

Featured Posts

26 minutes ago, BStone8791 said:

From what I read and what I remember with the little monster zone I think it's about or around 250-280?

Yup. Iv'e seen the CTM packages start at $250 but the most expensive ones are $300. I know for sure the Las Vegas show is $300 and It's about $306 with fees included if you use flash tickets. I've got JUST enough saved up to buy my tickets if they're at the more expensive price point for the Houston show.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BStone8791
20 minutes ago, 0yay0 said:

Yup. Iv'e seen the CTM packages start at $250 but the most expensive ones are $300. I know for sure the Las Vegas show is $300 and It's about $306 with fees included if you use flash tickets. I've got JUST enough saved up to buy my tickets if they're at the more expensive price point for the Houston show.

Ugh I'm so worried right now about not having the money in by time these packages go on sale......and I know there's gonna be such a high demand for this concert coming off the Super Bowl and even more so since it's in Houston again...a lot of people who weren't friend until the superbowl are definitely gonna be in on this -.- ...

hausofkc

I'm probably coming to this show but I'm confused by having to buy from the actual Houston arena website. Anyone waiting for pre sale the 20th? My husband is wanting to know prices. 

Morphine Prince
5 minutes ago, hausofkc said:

I'm probably coming to this show but I'm confused by having to buy from the actual Houston arena website. Anyone waiting for pre sale the 20th? My husband is wanting to know prices. 

Yeah you buy from the Toyota Center itself. Not ticketmaster or anything. 

Pre-sale is the 15th btw! 

hausofkc
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

Yeah you buy from the Toyota Center itself. Not ticketmaster or anything. 

Pre-sale is the 15th btw! 

Thank you! I'm new to this who rushing to buy tickets thing. I've always done it last minute and been in nose bleeds.

is the 15 with the pre sale code? Or general public?

6 minutes ago, hausofkc said:

Still don't know the exact prices but it depends on the tickets you buy. I've been focused on getting the Come to Mama VIP package so I've been looking up prices for those tickets on dates that have already gone on sale and they tend to be around $250-300 a piece. I think general admission was around $86 for certain shows but I'm not too sure. Also, pre-sale starts the 15th, not the 20th.

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, hausofkc said:

Thank you! I'm new to this who rushing to buy tickets thing. I've always done it last minute and been in nose bleeds.

is the 15 with the pre sale code? Or general public?

Yes I think the pre-sale is with a code. For artRAVE I had a code from LM.com I think. 

As for prices last time it was $40, $85 (general admission and the 100 level seats), $130 or 50 (can't remember) and then the packages and stuff. 

Last time I got a seat in the 115 area which is facing the stage from the front and it was $85 plus fees it came out to be like $105 

Expect to pay around that much for GA and seats. 

Nosebleeds will probably be like $60 in total. 

hausofkc
3 minutes ago, 0yay0 said:

Still don't know the exact prices but it depends on the tickets you buy. I've been focused on getting the Come to Mama VIP package so I've been looking up prices for those tickets on dates that have already gone on sale and they tend to be around $250-300 a piece. I think general admission was around $86 for certain shows but I'm not too sure. Also, pre-sale starts the 15th, not the 20th.

I think we will either get GA or seating in the lower level. I'm dragging my husband along and he isn't too happy about going so we aren't doing any packages. 

hausofkc
3 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Yes I think the pre-sale is with a code. For artRAVE I had a code from LM.com I think. 

As for prices last time it was $40, $85 (general admission and the 100 level seats), $130 or 50 (can't remember) and then the packages and stuff. 

Last time I got a seat in the 115 area which is facing the stage from the front and it was $85 plus fees it came out to be like $105 

Expect to pay around that much for GA and seats. 

Nosebleeds will probably be like $60 in total. 

Thank you!! We are driving from Mississippi so it will be a drive for us. Hopefully going for the 100 levels seats close to the stage. 

Morphine Prince
Just now, hausofkc said:

Thank you!! We are driving from Mississippi so it will be a drive for us. Hopefully going for the 100 levels seats close to the stage. 

You should explore the website before and look at prices for other concerts and look at the seating map. Hopefully it's not too hectic to get tickets. 

I'm curious, are you guys driving down here just for the show or? Lol sorry to ask. 

hausofkc
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

You should explore the website before and look at prices for other concerts and look at the seating map. Hopefully it's not too hectic to get tickets. 

I'm curious, are you guys driving down here just for the show or? Lol sorry to ask. 

We are going to probably leave Saturday morning and sight see that afternoon and Sunday. It's about a 6 hour drive. But yeah, probably going for the show. She used to come to New Orleans (which would only be 2 hours) but hasn't been in this area since 2011. 😩 I'm desperate and my husband literally just said I can go for my Valentine's/mother day/birthday/Christmas present. 

Morphine Prince
Just now, hausofkc said:

We are going to probably leave Saturday morning and sight see that afternoon and Sunday. It's about a 6 hour drive. But yeah, probably going for the show. She used to come to New Orleans (which would only be 2 hours) but hasn't been in this area since 2011. 😩 I'm desperate and my husband literally just said I can go for my Valentine's/mother day/birthday/Christmas present. 

Oh wow lol. Hopefully it's a great show! 

hausofkc
5 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Oh wow lol. Hopefully it's a great show! 

It was either Atlanta or Houston. They're about the same distance from me but Houston seems like a better city.

13 minutes ago, hausofkc said:

Really hope you can make it to the Houston show, you seem really excited about it and I mean, who wouldn't be? It's Gaga!

Anyways, I would suggest making a flash seats account since that's the system the Toyota Center seems to be using now. That'll make checking out a lot faster, especially if you're logged in and ready to go pay as soon as tickets become available especially since some of the other cities had ridiculously small amounts of time to input your info (about a minute and a half for the quicken loans arena that seems to use the same system as the Toyota center).

Also, there's a couple of pre-sales before the general sales so you'll definitely have a lot of chances to get the tickets you want).

The first two pre-sales for the tickets you want are the Citi bank pre-sale and the Joanne merchandise pre-sale that both start at 10:00am on February 15th. For the Citi pre-sale you need to enter your Citi bank card number (if you have one) into the code box when the pre-sale starts. The Joanne merchandise pre-sale codes were given to people who ordered something from the Lady Gaga merchandise shop before Yesterday. If you don't have one of these pre-sale codes, I MAY have an extra since some cities are saying that you don't need a pre-sale code for the VIP packages so if I'm lucky enough to get one and don't need my pre-sale code, I'll post my code up here on this forum as soon as I have my tickets and know for sure I won't need it.

The next pre-sale is the LiveNation pre-sale on the 18th I believe? Not all cities have this pre-sale and I haven't heard anything about this pre-sale for Houston YET but I have done LiveNation pre-sales in the past for other artists. LiveNation would usually send an email with a pre-sale code for the event right before tickets go on sale and you just use that code to get tickets. I've been checking twitter and @LiveNation might tweet the pre-sale code as well so keep an eye out on that. I know they've tweeted the code for the LA show at least.

Other than that, make sure you're ready for general sale at 10:00am on the 20th.

And you guys, sorry for the LONG post, I just REALLY like to do my research and be prepared so I'd thought I'd share what I got with other Gaga fans so hopefully we can ALL get the tickets we want and don't have to buy them from overpriced scalpers. Super excited for the show, it'll be my first Lady Gaga concert, hope we can all make it.

hausofkc

@0yay0 you are an angel. Definitely saving that post for reference. I went to the monster ball back in 2011 but I could barely see and my seats were terrible. I want to have a memoriable night if i go 6 hours out of my way. 

Archived