💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Houston, TX - December 03

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Schwerk

After her stunning halftime show at the Superbowl Gaga returns to Houston on her world tour. Discuss this upcoming show below.

lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour.jpg.66dedb3d

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

It's during finals time UGH lol. 

It's on a Sunday but I pray I won't have one on that Monday. 

donutellha

Do y'all know where to get the prices? All the cities are listed on ticket master and live nation except Houston! 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

BStone8791

I will be there lord willing!!!!....Tickets are showing up on a Toyota Center website saying they will go on sale Feb.20th ......Artrave was my first concert and I had little monster zone and was front row!!!! Hopefully pricing is reasonable this time around and ticket access isn't complicated 

BStone8791

I will be there lord willing!!!!....Tickets are showing up on a Toyota Center website saying they will go on sale Feb.20th ......Artrave was my first concert and I had little monster zone and was front row!!!! Hopefully pricing is reasonable this time around and ticket access isn't complicated ........I'm glad I have till December to get a fill for the style of this tour and create an outfit!!! lol 

ConnorFilm

I'll be there. It's gonna be great not having to wait outside the venue in the horrid Houston heat. By December it will be decent and 55-60ish degrees. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

sillynate

Alright hunties!!!! I'll be attending this show at the end of the year :D I've got enough time to prepare an outfit :giveup: totally fanboying right now too :rockstar: who am I gonna see there???!?!?! So excited :awesome:

donutellha

Heyyyyy

Does anyone have the early access code? I'm shook and desperate af

turns out the uk gives free pre sale codes by email newsletter by it's not in the us

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

ConnorFilm

I'm not even worried about tickets. I don't plan to participate in Wed's sale. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

BStone8791

I'm hoping come to mama package doesn't sell out before I get my tax return in -.- .....that's the only way I'm able to afford the ticket right now....I had the little monster zone package for artrave and it was such a great experience and perfect seating being front row....I just want that same experience of early entry and picking my spot on the floor lol....I learned from last time people are ruthless once we have access on that floor lol 

sillynate
6 hours ago, BStone8791 said:

I'm hoping come to mama package doesn't sell out before I get my tax return in -.- .....that's the only way I'm able to afford the ticket right now....I had the little monster zone package for artrave and it was such a great experience and perfect seating being front row....I just want that same experience of early entry and picking my spot on the floor lol....I learned from last time people are ruthless once we have access on that floor lol 

How much is the CTM package? :oprah: 

BStone8791
52 minutes ago, sillynate said:

How much is the CTM package? :oprah: 

From what I read and what I remember with the little monster zone I think it's about or around 250-280?

ThomastheMonster

I'm going! I was gonna go to the one in Paris but I'm going to the one here now. I have my presale code, does anyone know how that the presale will work? I have Ticket Master and the presale will be available the 15th, so do I get my tickets through there? Also add me on Twitter or Instagram so we can be friends and meet at the concert :) thom_ass7 

Archived