đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Tampa, FL - December 01

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Jacob Marley

After seeing the stage last night, definitely gonna buy seated tickets. Anybody else still holding out and wanta buy together?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lovetrumpshate

Anyone considered parking? I bought parking at the S region garage. It says they let you in 2 hrs before the show so I guess thats 7:30. Don't know what time I'm supposed to be there for early entry though since I have the CTM package. Anyone know?

AJH219
53 minutes ago, Jacob Marley said:

After seeing the stage last night, definitely gonna buy seated tickets. Anybody else still holding out and wanta buy together?

I still haven't gotten tickets yet :poot: 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

lovetrumpshate
55 minutes ago, Jacob Marley said:

Why do you think seated? I think standing would be good too except for the times youre going to have to look up. She looks like she comes down and near the GA area a lot though.

Jacob Marley
40 minutes ago, lovetrumpshate said:

Why do you think seated? I think standing would be good too except for the times youre going to have to look up. She looks like she comes down and near the GA area a lot though.

Honestly I was four people away from the stage in GA at the Dublin ArtRave in 2014. Loved every second of it, and I got insanely lucky (waited like 1.5 hrs outside - thats it). 

The market in FL seems different (seems a bit more diehard honestly) and I don't expect to get that lucky again. I'm also driving down from St. Augustine and wasn't planning on taking the whole day off. GA is an amazing experience, but honestly those bridges and the pacing of the show don't exactly lend themselves to someone watching one space for an extended period of time. With ArtRave she'd stay on the catwalks (Dublin didn't have catwalks but that's a whole other deal).

As long as I'm in seats surrounded by people who wanta get up and dance, it feels just like GA to me.

lovetrumpshate
1 minute ago, Jacob Marley said:

Honestly I was four people away from the stage in GA at the Dublin ArtRave in 2014. Loved every second of it, and I got insanely lucky (waited like 1.5 hrs outside - thats it). 

The market in FL seems different (seems a bit more diehard honestly) and I don't expect to get that lucky again. I'm also driving down from St. Augustine and wasn't planning on taking there whole day off. GA is an amazing experience, but honestly those bridges and the pacing of the show don't exactly lend themselves to someone watching one space for an extended period of time. ArtRave she'd stay on the catwalks (Dublin didn't have catwalks but that's a whole other deal).

As long as I'm in seats surrounded by people who wanta get up and dance, it feels just like GA to me.

Do you think there's going to be a pushing problem? Kinda nervous, first GA concert, first Lady Gaga experience, etc. and I'm more of a lover, not a fighter. 

Jacob Marley
Just now, lovetrumpshate said:

Do you think there's going to be a pushing problem? Kinda nervous, first GA concert, first Lady Gaga experience, etc. and I'm more of a lover, not a fighter. 

Haha no. Might get a little close to people when you're dancing, but...ya make friends. Hahah actually I had a girl accidentally (maybe?) wrap her bra around my arm during Sexxx Dreams - and as a straight guy at a Gaga concert, making friends is just hella fun.

lovetrumpshate

Anyone getting a hotel for the night? I live about 3ish hours away and I'm going to be tired after, I'm sure.

Jacob Marley
On 8/3/2017 at 0:00 AM, lovetrumpshate said:

Anyone getting a hotel for the night? I live about 3ish hours away and I'm going to be tired after, I'm sure.

I was probably going to - don't want to do my drive back that night either.

JustinLovesGaga
On 8/3/2017 at 0:00 AM, lovetrumpshate said:

On 8/6/2017 at 9:54 PM, Jacob Marley said:

I was probably going to - don't want to do my drive back that night either.

I'm driving from Jacksonville, I'm definitely getting a hotel, I'm going to be too tired to drive back haha

Jacob Marley
7 hours ago, JustinLovesGaga said:

I'm driving from Jacksonville, I'm definitely getting a hotel, I'm going to be too tired to drive back haha

Hahah - I'm driving from St. Augustine! 

JustinLovesGaga
2 hours ago, Jacob Marley said:

Hahah - I'm driving from St. Augustine! 

We're practically neighbors! 

• 1 month later...
Jacob Marley

Anybody else still holding out to buy tickets? I'm probably gonna buy mine in the next week or so, but hold off on the hotel until the next NA leg kicks off.

IllusionPerfect

My boyfriend has been telling me for months he wasn't getting me Gaga tickets for my birthday. Last night after watching Five Foot Two my boyfriend surprised me with two General Admission tickets! Best Birthday present ever!

• 1 month later...
IllusionPerfect

Where do you think Gaga will be staying? Anyone going to camp out to try and see her? is that weird?

Archived