💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Tampa, FL - December 01

Schwerk

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I got my tickets :giveup:

They're not great but I was just worried about getting in at all after seeing how fast tickets were going and I can always upgrade later (when I'm not so broke) and give my seats to someone else :emma:

I'm so excited though :excited2:

HOW??? :giveup: did you get resale or official tickets?? I was on the site exactly at 10 and nothing official has shown for me at all

doseofamnesia. tumblr. com

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tampa and Miami tickets GOT!! After using 3 computers and 3 phones, clicking on 100+ pictures of street signs to prove we're not robots, getting blocked out of Ticketmaster for 24 hours, and using the computers in the apartment clubhouse, we have GA floor for both shows.

PartySick
1 hour ago, miju said:

HOW??? :giveup: did you get resale or official tickets?? I was on the site exactly at 10 and nothing official has shown for me at all

I was too and resale was the only thing showing up for me :giveup:

I kept looking and every now and then they have tickets that are held for a certain amount of time or something like that...I guess they sell them by section? I have no idea, last time I looked there were side stage tickets holding for 4 minutes and going for like $86 :awkney: But I just went with a couple resale cheap seats just to ensure that we'd be going :woohoo:

I hope you can get tickets soon :giveup:

🖤

AmberARTPOP
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

I got my tickets :giveup:

They're not great but I was just worried about getting in at all after seeing how fast tickets were going and I can always upgrade later (when I'm not so broke) and give my seats to someone else :emma:

I'm so excited though :excited2:

Congratulations!

9 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I was too and resale was the only thing showing up for me :giveup:

I kept looking and every now and then they have tickets that are held for a certain amount of time or something like that...I guess they sell them by section? I have no idea, last time I looked there were side stage tickets holding for 4 minutes and going for like $86  But I just went with a couple resale cheap seats just to ensure that we'd be going

I hope you can get tickets soon :giveup:

I was so set on getting the Come to Mama package and it never showed up :cryga:  And yeah I noticed that too! I have hope that they might make VIP packages available randomly but if not I'm just going to pray that I find a GA ticket somehow.

Thank you, I'm praying! :giveup: Glad to hear you got your tickets and at a good price too! 

doseofamnesia. tumblr. com

PartySick
2 minutes ago, miju said:

I was so set on getting the Come to Mama package and it never showed up :cryga:  And yeah I noticed that too! I have hope that they might make VIP packages available randomly but if not I'm just going to pray that I find a GA ticket somehow.

Thank you, I'm praying! :giveup: Glad to hear you got your tickets and at a good price too! 

I saw a resale package going for $10,000 if you're interested :derpga:

Spoiler

Not even joking :deadbanana:

Good luck sis, I'm praying for you too :giveup:

🖤

RAYA.core

rayacore always late in the game. 

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

HausOfHarlow

I logged onto Ticketmaster exactly at 10:00:00AM and had to prove that I was not  robot at least 2 dozen times and sill never got tickets. This is my 6th time purchasing tickets for one of her shows (first time in Florida, moved here last year) and I haven't had any luck. Besides seeing C2C Live, I have had GA Floor tickets every time. Bummer. Not too sure if I want to pay someone 2-3x more than face value. I think of all people, Gaga deserves that money. 

I believe resale should be for people who bought one ticket too many or need to sell last minute (I did it once when a friend backed out on me) - not for people to sell 8 tickets and make 300% profit. Oh well. I'm sure I'll figure out how to see her on this tour. 

Jacob Marley
11 hours ago, HausOfHarlow said:

I logged onto Ticketmaster exactly at 10:00:00AM and had to prove that I was not  robot at least 2 dozen times and sill never got tickets. This is my 6th time purchasing tickets for one of her shows (first time in Florida, moved here last year) and I haven't had any luck. Besides seeing C2C Live, I have had GA Floor tickets every time. Bummer. Not too sure if I want to pay someone 2-3x more than face value. I think of all people, Gaga deserves that money. 

I believe resale should be for people who bought one ticket too many or need to sell last minute (I did it once when a friend backed out on me) - not for people to sell 8 tickets and make 300% profit. Oh well. I'm sure I'll figure out how to see her on this tour. 

Honestly I totally get it, and I'm on the fence between GA and a seat, but I'm just gonna wait for another month or two to see if GA resale prices go down. Last GA ticket I bought for her was about $120 (in Europe), but 312 for Tampa is nuts.

SissyFromSpace

lmao. idek anymore. lets hope i can get SOMETHING once i get my 2nd job...

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

JustinLovesGaga

I logged onto Ticketmaster at exactly 10am and they were supposedly sold out already. I didn't give up, though- after nearly an hour of constant refreshing on three devices, I snagged first level seats :staymad:

• 1 month later...
SissyFromSpace

No more special packages are for sale or on sale anymore? :'(

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

• 3 weeks later...
HausOfHarlow

I managed to get 2 tickets for the nosebleeds, rear view. Hoping that this new stage design makes these seats worth it. I am so excited to finally being able to go! 

• 3 months later...
JustinLovesGaga

After a very messy original ticket purchase, I just bought new ones with my friend! Who wants to meet up? :classy:

Archived