Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Tampa, FL - December 01

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Jacob Marley

Haha - so y'all Floridians...how popular is she down here? I showed up two hours before her show in Dublin and was literally five people back from the stage.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bryan Alcala

Y'all.. I'm so excited to see her, I wish she had an Orlando show, since I'm in Jax but its not too far of a drive I suppose. I'm trying to figure out how much tickets are for all these packages.. I'd love a meet and greet but I can't fork over an arm and a leg lmao. Does anyone know how much these tickets would estimate to be?? I was considering Come to Mama or Perfect Illusion but I need to know the official layout!! :neyde:

Put on your shades, 'cause I'll be dancing in the flames

The Ticketmaster app has dates and times listed for presale. I can't imagine they would put those up if there weren't any presales.

On 2/13/2017 at 0:13 AM, Jacob Marley said:

Haha - so y'all Floridians...how popular is she down here? I showed up two hours before her show in Dublin and was literally five people back from the stage.

I had early entry tickets for the artRAVE, so I didn't get there until later in the day. But we did drive by the venue to check it out earlier in the day and there were already tons of people in line about 7 hours before showtime. This was close to Miami though and I think she's more popular in south Florida than further north.

AmberARTPOP

I got a Backstage Experience Package! I'm so excited I could cry. Did anyone else get one? I'd love to meet up with people since I'll be going alone. 😅

Jacob Marley

hahah what the heck...I have a Citi card but didn't get presale...guess I'm gonna wait a few months to see the prices drop...hm. Gotta keep refreshing that GA

On 2/13/2017 at 0:13 AM, Jacob Marley said:

Really.

We've got a high LGBT percentage in Orlando and Miami so is usually pretty packed lol.

I waited about 10 hours to get 2nd row at monster ball (Orlando),  and 12 hours to be right by the catwalk and about 5 rows back for artrave (Ft. Lauderdale). 

For Tampa and Miami I'll be waiting all day! Who else Wants to wait with me????

Jacob Marley
5 hours ago, kaojen said:

Really.

We've got a high LGBT percentage in Orlando and Miami so is usually pretty packed lol.

I waited about 10 hours to get 2nd row at monster ball (Orlando),  and 12 hours to be right by the catwalk and about 5 rows back for artrave (Ft. Lauderdale). 

For Tampa and Miami I'll be waiting all day! Who else Wants to wait with me????

Wow. I was already going to take a half day (I have a three hour drive) but jeez...also anybody have an extra GA ticket? I keep refreshing.

On 2/8/2017 at 10:34 PM, PartySick said:

We went to the same artRAVE show and we're going to the same Joanne show :awesome:

Reveal hidden contents

If I can actually manage to get tickets :toofunny:

I have no idea how the presale things work plus it'd be nice to throw two more weeks of income towards seats. Tickets for this date go on sale on the 20th, right? :hmm:

We went to the same artrave too! 

We're you GA?

So I have one ticket so far. Need another for my wifey :( and my roommate wants to go.

Planning on using like 3 different computers on Monday lol 

PartySick
1 hour ago, kaojen said:

We went to the same artrave too! 

We're you GA?

No, I had nearly $300 each seats :ph34r:

But I'm going to have to go cheap for the JT :deadbanana: I'd get GA but mine and my friend's schedules aren't going to allow us to wait outside for a good spot all day :giveup:

🖤

PartySick

I got my tickets :giveup:

They're not great but I was just worried about getting in at all after seeing how fast tickets were going and I can always upgrade later (when I'm not so broke) and give my seats to someone else :emma:

I'm so excited though :excited2:

🖤

Archived