💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Tampa, FL - December 01

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Schwerk

Joanne is not ready to leave Florida yet. Excited to cheer her on? Discuss this date below.

lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour.jpg.66dedb3d

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Trepadation

I just moved out of florida last summer :cryga:

I'm coming back and make sure I live close

SissyFromSpace
1 hour ago, Jacob Marley said:

I'll be there! Thought she'd do Orlando but hey, it's a quick three hours from St. Augustine.

wonder why she wont be in Orlando?

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Jacob Marley
16 minutes ago, Lance said:

wonder why she wont be in Orlando?

We'll wait, was her Ft. Lauderdale her only FL show last time around? This'll be my first time seeing her live in the States. Last time was when I lived in Dublin.

SissyFromSpace
13 minutes ago, Jacob Marley said:

We'll wait, was her Ft. Lauderdale her only FL show last time around? This'll be my first time seeing her live in the States. Last time was when I lived in Dublin.

Yup! and before that during the Monsterball she had like 3/4 FL dates.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

I agree, I thought she'd hit Orlando this time, but we seem to have trouble getting people here. I think since we have a relatively new arena, it's probably on the pricy side still. I went to Sunrise for the artRAVE, so I guess this time it's Tampa!

JgHaus78

Has anyone purchased tickets to this specific show and if so where did you buy them and how much were they? because it seems that this specific show is a lot more pricier than the others. I saw one person buy there tickets for GA tickets for $85 a piece but online for this date the tickets are $200+ 

PartySick
On 2/7/2017 at 1:45 AM, candyglam said:

I went to Sunrise for the artRAVE, so I guess this time it's Tampa!

We went to the same artRAVE show and we're going to the same Joanne show :awesome:

Spoiler

If I can actually manage to get tickets :toofunny:

I have no idea how the presale things work plus it'd be nice to throw two more weeks of income towards seats. Tickets for this date go on sale on the 20th, right? :hmm:

🖤

I'll be going to this date! anyone have any idea how much GA will be? I wanna be as close as possible since this will be my first time seeing gagz 

doseofamnesia. tumblr. com

AmberARTPOP

So there is no presale listed for this date other than the Citi card one. I called Ticketmaster and the man on the phone said as of now there is no VIP packages listed for this date at all. Really hoping this is a mix up 😭

3 hours ago, AmberARTPOP said:

So there is no presale listed for this date other than the Citi card one. I called Ticketmaster and the man on the phone said as of now there is no VIP packages listed for this date at all. Really hoping this is a mix up 😭

Oh no. I noticed that only the Citi presale was listed on this date a couple days ago too, but I didn't really think much of it. I hope it doesn't mean they aren't offering VIP packages or the Joanne presale. I was planning on taking off from work Wednesday to get the presale lol

AmberARTPOP
1 hour ago, bizzurke said:

Oh no. I noticed that only the Citi presale was listed on this date a couple days ago too, but I didn't really think much of it. I hope it doesn't mean they aren't offering VIP packages or the Joanne presale. I was planning on taking off from work Wednesday to get the presale lol

Me too! I made sure that I wasn't scheduled so I could buy them for the presale lol. The guy on the phone said no presale, but fingers crossed that he's wrong.

Archived