Joanne WT: Tampa, FL - December 01

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IllusionPerfect

SO do any of my come to mama peeps want to save me a spot up front lol

but for real is left of center the place to be?

MorphanScout

I'm in the GA line pink tee & socks with a black shoulder bag & the jacket I have on in my profile pic if anyone wants to say hi

HausOfHarlow

I just got back to my place in Orlando from the Tampa show! She did an incredible job! She performed each song from the regular setlist, and talked to the crowd a lot. I love/loved her interactions with her little monsters. She is a special human being. 

My favorite performances were A-YO, John Wayne, Alejandro, The Edge of Glory, Joanne and The Cure. I was in literal tears during TEOG and Joanne. I have been waiting since 2011 to hear her perform TEOG live. Such a powerful performance and song. Same goes for Joanne - amazing. We are so fortunate to have such an incredible artist in our lives in our generation. 

The show was amazing, the crowd was sooooo into it, and she sounded exceptional. TEOG was beautiful, probably my fave of the night, her vocals! :giveup: One of the highlights of the night was her recognizing the artist that painted the beautiful mural in Tampa. He gave her a photocopy of it, she asked him if he could sign it for her, and when he told her it already was, she called him a real artist for doing that :hug:; she thanked him so much, showed it off to the audience, and kept expressing how beautiful it was and how much she liked it. :saira: Omg, I wish I could go back in time to experience again such an amazing evening. Until the next one, queen! :heart:

Archived