Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Miami, FL - November 30

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is a great singer, I loved the music and her performance.   The tilting stage was awesome and the bridges were genius, but one of the mini stages didn't go back down and obstructed the view to the back stage..  The concert started off really slow so  I was glad when she left the country persona and went on to sing her hits as Gaga.     I hate it when she brings everyone down reading her sad fan letters, doesn't she get any from people who get very drunk and danced all nite to her music? That part went on far too long.  Out of  all her concerts, this one is the one im least excited about, but I think it was mostly due to the Joanne music. Please don't hate on me, its only an opinion.

• 4 months later...
DereksPAWSUP
On 11/30/2017 at 12:22 AM, Live4DaApplause said:

This... Who else will be in the early GA line? :) 

Where'd you buy that poster up on the wall ?!?!?!?

DereksPAWSUP
On 11/29/2017 at 9:23 PM, Hi Its Nicole said:

OMGOMGOMG

That's actually my Twitter! I was in GA for that date!! Hope you enjoyed the show (:

Live4DaApplause
On 4/25/2018 at 12:43 PM, DereksPAWSUP said:

Where'd you buy that poster up on the wall ?!?!?!?

My bestfriend was working at Sunglass Hut when Gaga was the model for those Versace sunglasses. He snatched it and gave it to me as a house warming gift! People always want to take pictures with it, and delivery people always comment on it. It’s literally floor to ceiling length lol. 

• 2 weeks later...
DereksPAWSUP
On 4/29/2018 at 6:44 PM, Live4DaApplause said:

My bestfriend was working at Sunglass Hut when Gaga was the model for those Versace sunglasses. He snatched it and gave it to me as a house warming gift! People always want to take pictures with it, and delivery people always comment on it. It’s literally floor to ceiling length lol. 

It's so beautiful!!

Archived