💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Miami, FL - November 30

Schwerk

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Francisco Pineda Amaya said:

We live outside the US, so that page won't really load. We can use a VPN but how are the tickets delivered?   

Electronically. I'm guessing you use the app to scan it at the entrance? 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bleachella

Hey gals, tryna get GA tickets and I'm looking rn (for the least expensive ones ridnsiejdidjdj) and theres ones that say "GA Floor, Row GA". Is that just like pit??? Because there's lot more expensive tickets that say actual ROWS. Thanks in advance for the answer!!

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2017 at 11:43 PM, Karren said:

I have GA with early entry :excited2: any idea when is a good time to be in line?

I'm planning on being front and center. 

Morning

RAYA.core

Yea! We are so close Yall! Im sad not that many have posted :( not GA just seats. Yesssss

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Hey guys, where do u think Lady Gaga will go after the concert?  Maybe she going to go dancing in Space? Do you know where she's staying at?  can't wait, super excited, im in GA as well, how do i recognize fellow dailys?

Hi Its Nicole
1 hour ago, orb1tx said:

Hey guys, where do u think Lady Gaga will go after the concert?  Maybe she going to go dancing in Space? Do you know where she's staying at?  can't wait, super excited, im in GA as well, how do i recognize fellow dailys?

IM IN GA TOO BISH

Hello Gaga

This is my first Concert Ever and I’m Excited as I can be. I have regular GA but I would love a Good View of Gaga, anyone has a good idea when we’re able to lineup ? We’re hours away 😭😭😭😭

asana15
21 hours ago, orb1tx said:

She has the show next day in Tampa, so I doubt she'll go out. If anything, she'll go out tonight.

The Haus and everyone else but her are at W downtown.

I think, she's at the Mandarin, but it's on a private island. I don't know if you'd be able to go there without being a resident, or invited by one.

Archived