💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Miami, FL - November 30

Schwerk

Featured Posts

22 minutes ago, Jenina said:

I think there will be more theres two more dates to get tickets so I imagine they wouldn't be sold out yet you have two chances to get them, tomorrow and the 20th.

Thanks for the response. What's Venue Pre-sale though?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jenina
11 hours ago, Admin said:

Thanks for the response. What's Venue Pre-sale though?

I just received a code in an email for an exclusive aaa presale on friday at 9 am. Lmk if you want it

cool

I would imagine that the venue saves GP tickets for those that don't have resale codes, right? I was just looking at SeatGeek and other secondary sites and tickets in the nosebleeds are already above $150...

16 hours ago, Jenina said:

I just received a code in an email for an exclusive aaa presale on friday at 9 am. Lmk if you want it

How do you get a Venue resale code? I found a seat i like but it requires a Joanne Purchase code and those aren't available anymore. If only I had the money at that time! :giveup:

16 hours ago, Jenina said:

Ugh I'm only now seeing this. It's probably sold out already but could you pls forward the email to [email protected]? Thanks either way.

Jenina
1 hour ago, Nick1495 said:

How do you get a Venue resale code? I found a seat i like but it requires a Joanne Purchase code and those aren't available anymore. If only I had the money at that time! :giveup:

If you mean presale code then I got it because my family has an aaa access pass

1 hour ago, Admin said:

Ugh I'm only now seeing this. It's probably sold out already but could you pls forward the email to [email protected]? Thanks either way.

I sent it to the email you sent to me.  Would you like me to send it to that email as well?

cool

Hey guys I bought a GA ticket but I don't need it anymore. I noticed that the tickets are Credit Card Entry only. Do you guys know if I could swipe my card but have someone else go in for me? 

1 hour ago, hhall228 said:

Hey guys I bought a GA ticket but I don't need it anymore. I noticed that the tickets are Credit Card Entry only. Do you guys know if I could swipe my card but have someone else go in for me? 

You can take me if you don't mind waiting all day 😘

Not sure about if you could swipe for someone else

On 2/17/2017 at 8:01 PM, hhall228 said:

give it 2 me, I'm crying at these resale prices. :toofunny:

Jenina
On 2/17/2017 at 8:01 PM, hhall228 said:

Well I'll explain my situation and hopefully it helps because im a bit confused by the situation.  I'm 16 and I was planning to go the concert by myself I had saved all the money and stuff but since GA is credit card entry only everything got messed up because I don't have a credit card so it would be my dad's credit card.  Long story short we called the venue and I'm not allowed to bring his card so I'll be waiting in line with him, he's going to swipe the card and they'll let me in and he leaves.

cool

FrankMonster

guys some of my friends couldn't get their tickets. Where can they buy a resales at a fair price (and not be scalped)

8 minutes ago, Francisco Pineda Amaya said:

guys some of my friends couldn't get their tickets. Where can they buy a resales at a fair price (and not be scalped)

I bought my LA ones on SeatGeek. Prices were a little jacked up but nothing too serious 

FrankMonster
10 hours ago, Altair said:

I bought my LA ones on SeatGeek. Prices were a little jacked up but nothing too serious 

We live outside the US, so that page won't really load. We can use a VPN but how are the tickets delivered?   

Archived