đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Atlanta, GA - November 28

Schwerk

Featured Posts

I feel like I better go early as possible since I just have a normal ga ticket. I’ve never been to a concert in America before so I wonder how my chances are at getting up close. 

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DawnNutella

I've got 2 extra GA tickets for sale if anyone is looking. Will sell 1 or both. I bought 4 and 2 of my friends can't go.

broadwaybrian318
14 minutes ago, DawnNutella said:

I've got 2 extra GA tickets for sale if anyone is looking. Will sell 1 or both. I bought 4 and 2 of my friends can't go.

Im interested in both the tickets i PMed u.

DarkDancer81

I’m looking for a single ticket - preferably GA.  (Also, as an FYI I’m driving down from Charlotte and won’t be arriving to the venue until 4-5 if meeting up for the ticket is required). Please PM me if you have a ticket available!!  Thanks!!

David Franco
On 11/18/2017 at 9:15 AM, DarkDancer81 said:

I’m looking for a single ticket - preferably GA.  (Also, as an FYI I’m driving down from Charlotte and won’t be arriving to the venue until 4-5 if meeting up for the ticket is required). Please PM me if you have a ticket available!!  Thanks!!

Cool. I️ am coming from Charlotte also. Already went to the Washington, DC one which was amazing. Got in line around 5 and still had a good spot for GA. Still looking for a ticket though. But am happy to know there is a little monster in my city. 

dancinincirqles

4 DAYS MONSTERS. My friend and I have CTM package and we are wondering which side of the stage gaga performs on more so we can know which side we should try to get on? 

dancinincirqles
On 11/16/2017 at 4:30 PM, NecroManny said:

Omg guys! 12 days left! Can you believe it? What time are some you guys getting in line? :staymad:

What time do you recommend for those with the CTM package? I'm tryna get rail lol

3 hours ago, dancinincirqles said:

What time do you recommend for those with the CTM package? I'm tryna get rail lol

I was barricade in Toronto with CTM and I got there at 5:30 am and was the 6th person in line 

18 hours ago, kaojen said:

I was barricade in Toronto with CTM and I got there at 5:30 am and was the 6th person in line 

How will the separation of lines be between people with ctm and normal ga?

NecroManny
18 minutes ago, WaiWai said:

Two separate lines next to each other!

Justice4ARTPOP

3 hours ago, WaiWai said:

It depends on the venue. At both times that I've been they've just been together at the beginning until around 9 a.m. when management comes and separates the lines. Closer to the time when you go in they will give you special wristbands and get you ready to go in early.

CanadaGoesGaga
On 11/24/2017 at 1:50 PM, dancinincirqles said:

4 DAYS MONSTERS. My friend and I have CTM package and we are wondering which side of the stage gaga performs on more so we can know which side we should try to get on? 

Go to the left. If your are more right you get stuck on the other side of the first bridge and have a very obscured view when it is down. 

Archived