💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Atlanta, GA - November 28

Schwerk

Featured Posts

DawnNutella
57 minutes ago, X Dreams said:

Hey guys. I'm in desperate need of a GA ticket in Atlanta. I'm going to the show by myself and there are no options to buy just one GA ticket on StubHub. None of my friends are willing to pay the price to see her and I don't know anyone that would be willing to split two tickets. 

This show looks amazing and I want to get be in GA to get the best experience possible, especially since Joanne is my second favorite album from Gaga and the tour looks amazing. Would anyone be willing to sell me a spare ticket if they have one? We can do any precautions necessary to ensure that you aren't getting scammed and whatnot. I just really want to be front and center for this tour, especially since I wasn't able to catch the BTW tour because of Gaga's hip incident nor ARTPOP because I had to move to a different city right before she came to mine. 

If anyone could at all help me out I would forever be grateful. Just a longtime Gaga fan wanting to enjoy the tour with everyone else. 

I would be willing to sell one of mine (some of my friends can't go) All of mine were bought on the same credit card so you'd have to meet me at the venue the day of the concert and enter at the same time. I'm selling for what I paid $255 (had to buy resell because they were sold out) so they were more than face value but if you're interested let me know :)

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, DawnNutella said:

I would be willing to sell one of mine (some of my friends can't go) All of mine were bought on the same credit card so you'd have to meet me at the venue the day of the concert and enter at the same time. I'm selling for what I paid $255 (had to buy resell because they were sold out) so they were more than face value but if you're interested let me know :)

Yes that would be amazing! Gonna send you a DM now. 

That J

If anyone else is in ticket need, send me a message. I have extra for the lower level section.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• 2 weeks later...
Bloody hooker

Update on my situation on trying to go to the show:

I asked on friend and he said he would, but because of the recent events in Las Vegas, he’s not comfortable going. I understand that.

I sorta asked my “best”friend, but he didn’t catch on to the question. This was before the Vegas event. I can ask him directly next week or so. I have a feeling that he won’t either for the same and different reasons.

At this point, I don’t think I’m going to be able to go, and that makes me sad. It’s not that I can’t afford a ticket, it’s because of my mom. She’s very protective, and most likely won’t let me go now, even with a friend. My 20th birthday is in two weeks, but I know age doesn’t matter in this situation. I really want to see Gaga, but I guess I have to wait for LG6 world tour. :S

@DawnNutella I never replied to your post to me in this thread. Thanks for the offer.

Thisï»ż mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.ï»ż

• 3 weeks later...
jctotesfabs

I know this is a major long shot, but is anyone from the Chattanooga area going to this show?  I'm already going to the Louisville show, but I really want to see this masterpiece more than once, and I'm currently unable to drive.  Just wanted to see if there was anyone going who might be willing to let me ride with them! :) 

courtneylove

Headcount for Gaga Hunt after the show??? Would be nice to add you on socials too. DM me plz. Would like to have an idea of who you are before the show. Mwah! Can't wait to see y'all! 26 days!!! :D

Hey I have three tickets. Willing to sell for 100.00 each. I was recently involved in a car wreck and have no way to go. So I really need to sell these. Three tickets section 312 row E seat 16 17 and 18. Write me and we will discuss payment options. Thanks so much. 

Hey! I'm attending the concert in Atlanta alone and I just wanted to see if I could make some friends ahead of time so I wouldn't be completely alone. I'm a 18 year old male who is goes to clemson university. I love meeting new friends and I'm super socialable!! My ticket is a general admission floor ticket. 

NecroManny
On 11/2/2017 at 12:54 PM, briffan2014 said:

Headcount for Gaga Hunt after the show??? Would be nice to add you on socials too. DM me plz. Would like to have an idea of who you are before the show. Mwah! Can't wait to see y'all! 26 days!!! :D

ITS SO CLOSE!!

Justice4ARTPOP

FATCAT
On 11/8/2017 at 2:57 PM, Bri4n said:

Hey! I'm attending the concert in Atlanta alone and I just wanted to see if I could make some friends ahead of time so I wouldn't be completely alone. I'm a 18 year old male who is goes to clemson university. I love meeting new friends and I'm super socialable!! My ticket is a general admission floor ticket. 

I'll be there, but I can't be seen with someone from Clemson :wtfga:

Spoiler

Just kidding! (Go cocks! :grr:)

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT

If anyone is looking for a single CTM early entry (floor) ticket, and wouldn't mind walking in with me & paying cash, it's yours for $350. Otherwise, it's going up for resale!

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT

I'll be there bright and early to wait in line for the CTM early entry! If anyone from here wants to meetup/hangout in the venue before the show, let me know! I'll be standing around waiting for a few hours. Maybe a GGD meet up? who knows.

Purr more, hiss less.

Bloody hooker

Update: my friend said he couldn’t go, because he already has travel plans. Now I want LG6 to come even sooner so I can see the tour. :selena:

On 11/8/2017 at 2:57 PM, Bri4n said:

Wait, is your name Brian? I might know you! PM me :wtfga:

Thisï»ż mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.ï»ż

Anyone want to meet up before the show? I’m fairly new to Atlanta so looking forward to meeting new people :))

Archived