đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Atlanta, GA - November 28

Schwerk

Featured Posts

NecroManny

Is anyone else going to try to catch her at  midnight when she's leaves the venue ?:) 

Justice4ARTPOP

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
James Holley
On 6/11/2017 at 0:20 PM, NecroManny said:

I will be there!!! Anyone going Gaga hunting? She has a few days off before the Atlanta show! 

How do u know what’s when she’s leaving? Lol

XOXO, Jasim đź’‹

sohappyidied
On 6/5/2017 at 7:18 PM, Sister said:

I have 3 extra concert tickets, not great seats but you are in the door. Must sell all three together though. Contact me in pm if you are interested.

I may be interested! I'm currently trying to win tickets through a radio contest, I should know in mid September. What section & how much?

NecroManny
4 hours ago, James Holley said:

How do u know what’s when she’s leaving? Lol

I don't yet! I'm hoping to find people on here who have better experience with meeting her in ATL. I know she MIGHT stop and wave when she is leaving the venue.  

Justice4ARTPOP

is anyone selling two tickets for the atl show by chance? i'm literally not even being picky about the seats, i'm just trying to get them for my girlfriend's birthday since she just found out she can actually go. thanks so much in advance!!

courtneylove
11 hours ago, WaiWai said:

Does anybody know what would be a reliable website I can get vip tickets from?

You could try eBay. I got Beyoncé pit tickets on there about 10 days before the show last year. Only problem is when it is VIP you have to meet up with the ticket purchaser before the show because they cannot be transferred electronically to another person. There is usually no problem with this just make sure you stay in contact with them days before and constant contact the day of. They should also be operating on your time since you are the ticket purchaser. 

That J

After seeing portions of last nights show, Im a thousand more times ready for our ATL experience!!!   This is gonna be wild. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

NecroManny
7 minutes ago, That J said:

After seeing portions of last nights show, Im a thousand more times ready for our ATL experience!!!   This is gonna be wild. 

SAME!! AHH

Justice4ARTPOP

courtneylove

Hey guys.

From what I have seen on here the Backstage experience was a mess. The show was way behind schedule and Gaga was hella nervous. They saw her about ten minutes before she got on stage and weren't allowed to interact with her besides the fleeting photo-op. Hoping everything will be sorted out by Nov. 28 so we can hug her and talk to her for a second. 

But anyways. I wanna "cash her ousside" with whoever else. Who's in? Maybe we can do some research on past ATL shows to see where she exits in her car? Of course she might change it up. But as long as there is some hope. VC got to see her last night and she signed things and took some pictures. Maybe we'll be that lucky. 

NecroManny
19 minutes ago, briffan2014 said:

Hey guys.

From what I have seen on here the Backstage experience was a mess. The show was way behind schedule and Gaga was hella nervous. They saw her about ten minutes before she got on stage and weren't allowed to interact with her besides the fleeting photo-op. Hoping everything will be sorted out by Nov. 28 so we can hug her and talk to her for a second. 

But anyways. I wanna "cash her ousside" with whoever else. Who's in? Maybe we can do some research on past ATL shows to see where she exits in her car? Of course she might change it up. But as long as there is some hope. VC got to see her last night and she signed things and took some pictures. Maybe we'll be that lucky. 

Yes! Please join our Gaga hunt!! Me and my brother and another monster on here are going to try to see her when she leaves! Do you have any social media I can add you ?

Justice4ARTPOP

Niccole West

I can't wait for November!! Going with my fav, Hank! Will be my 5th time seeing her and his first concert ever!! Not giving him any spoilers so it will blow him away! After seeing all the videos, I'm trying to decide where we should stand now. And I would love to stalk Gaga after the show! I've gotta meet mama!!!

The Fabulous Niccole

NecroManny
4 minutes ago, Niccole West said:

I can't wait for November!! Going with my fav, Hank! Will be my 5th time seeing her and his first concert ever!! Not giving him any spoilers so it will blow him away! After seeing all the videos, I'm trying to decide where we should stand now. And I would love to stalk Gaga after the show! I've gotta meet mama!!!

Yas!! This will be my second time! First was The Monster Ball tour! Join our hunt!

Justice4ARTPOP

Niccole West
2 minutes ago, NecroManny said:

Yas!! This will be my second time! First was The Monster Ball tour! Join our hunt!

Yaasss!! Absolutely! Thank you! :queenga:

The Fabulous Niccole

8 hours ago, briffan2014 said:

You could try eBay. I got Beyoncé pit tickets on there about 10 days before the show last year. Only problem is when it is VIP you have to meet up with the ticket purchaser before the show because they cannot be transferred electronically to another person. There is usually no problem with this just make sure you stay in contact with them days before and constant contact the day of. They should also be operating on your time since you are the ticket purchaser. 

I see! Thank you so much! I also see some options on a website called ticketlodge, i wonder is it a good website.

Archived