💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Atlanta, GA - November 28

Schwerk

Featured Posts

YourBeautiful

So first of let me say last night was amazing. Me and my best friend traveled from Nashville to be at the show and she did not disappoint. Having seen her now four times(monster ball, artrave, dive bar) I can definitely say she is at her strongest and happiest I’ve ever seen. We stood at the middle of the Audience  directly next to the b stage where she sings Joanne.  During Joanne a man appeared to pass out or possibly overdose. That’s why I’m posting. My best friend and I  we’re truly conserned for this man and really just want to know he is okay? Does anyone know him or know what I’m talking about? 

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NecroManny

Has SOO much fun last night! Front row the whole night! And head banging! Very thankful I made new little monster friends because I had none! Happy to see her live again after so many years since The monster ball!! If you remember me ! Feel free to add my social media! 

IG: @Necromanny 

24273680_1558490644230069_55010442392608

Justice4ARTPOP

Thanks for the response and positivity scallywally! I couldn't tell who was part of her crew and who was part of the Philips arena crew.  I'm hoping like u say they think it was part of her costume left behind!!  Fingers crossed!!!

Hey there - converted Monster here WAY outside of her demographic ... but after seeing her in Atlanta I swear I might fly to Dallas to see this mind blowing extravaganza again!  Was anyone in here up in the 300s?  She had so much stuff hanging from the ceiling I wanted to know how the view was from up there ... could you see the main stage? Thanks so much!  It has been days and I can't stop thinking about it - life changing!

Hello, fans! This is my first post on the forum although I have been a follower of Gaga Daily for a few years now. The Atlanta show was amazing! My two best friends and I came from Aiken, SC and Lexington, SC to see Gaga for the second time together and had such a great time. We lined up about 11am for the CTM VIP package and ended up on the 2nd row of the main stage (toward the left). The show was so good and it was so sweet when Gaga read Toby's letter and went down to hug him and sign his hat. We had seen him waiting in line a few people in front of us and although we didn't speak to him, he seemed like such a sweet guy. We had made Gaga a jacket and had a sign for her. She saw our sign several times and also the jacket when we held it up, but since she didn't ask for it we didn't want to risk throwing it onto the stage and it possibly getting in the way of the stage mechanics and/or not getting to Gaga's hands. We are going to see if there's any way to mail it to her management (if anyone has any idea about this, any help would be appreciated!).

When the seats of the arena were getting filled while we waited for the show to start, I was very happy to notice people of all ages in the audience! This is a true indication that Gaga's music and message is so universal. Her energy and voice was so spot on and I really enjoyed the mix of song choices. My friend and I nearly died when she performed Scheiße and then Bloody Mary (we had purposely tried to stay away from almost all spoilers)!

Hope everyone who went had a good time!

Archived