💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Atlanta, GA - November 28

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Schwerk

Joanne is in town on nov 28th, hold on to your hats Atlanta!

lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour.jpg.66dedb3d

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That J

For the last two tours, I've been in Dallas for Gaga.  However....I'm doing Joanne in the ATL!!!!  Can't wait for the presale.  See you guys in November!!!!!!!!! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J

That $60 shirt I bought a few days ago will come in handy. 😉🤘🏻

That J

I'm ready to get the ticket purchasing part over with.   Even when I'm prepared and ready to click the order button, I still get nervous. Lol

GlamGorgeousGG
6 hours ago, MonsterJames333 said:

I'm ready to get the ticket purchasing part over with.   Even when I'm prepared and ready to click the order button, I still get nervous. Lol

I know!  Why is it so stressful - I am just ready to give you my money now no problem - lol

FATCAT
On 2/6/2017 at 10:54 AM, cav07 said:

I'll be there!!!

On 2/6/2017 at 10:51 AM, Batwings said:

My ass will be there!

On 2/6/2017 at 10:17 PM, Sister said:

I will see You all there :excited2::excited2::excited2:

13 hours ago, GlamGorgeousGG said:

I know!  Why is it so stressful - I am just ready to give you my money now no problem - lol

We should have a GGD pow-wow on the GA floor!

Purr more, hiss less.

Batwings
20 hours ago, MonsterJames333 said:

Same. I'm always a nervous wreck when buying tickets!

Ashton Lay
On 2/6/2017 at 11:29 AM, MonsterJames333 said:

That $60 shirt I bought a few days ago will come in handy. 😉🤘🏻

I bought the black crop top in medium to get the presale code. The crop top was delivered today and it is HUGE on me... I'm 6'4" and the medium comes a good 2" below my navel, if not lower. I hope they can exchange it for a small or just refund/return it. I only bought it for the presale code, but didn't even need the presale code to buy the Come to Mama package in Vancouver or Tacoma. :emma: 

That J
10 hours ago, Ashton Lay said:

I bought the black crop top in medium to get the presale code. The crop top was delivered today and it is HUGE on me... I'm 6'4" and the medium comes a good 2" below my navel, if not lower. I hope they can exchange it for a small or just refund/return it. I only bought it for the presale code, but didn't even need the presale code to buy the Come to Mama package in Vancouver or Tacoma.  

I'm 5ft4 (lol) so that would be interesting on me!!!   Wow.  Email them and see if you can return it. The worst thing would prolly be exchanging it for something the same price or whatever.   

I'm seriously considering coming to mama after all. Lol.  But I'm gonna wait and play the damn game first. 😉

GoreyDemise
On 2/9/2017 at 11:34 PM, Ashton Lay said:

I bought the black crop top in medium to get the presale code. The crop top was delivered today and it is HUGE on me... I'm 6'4" and the medium comes a good 2" below my navel, if not lower. I hope they can exchange it for a small or just refund/return it. I only bought it for the presale code, but didn't even need the presale code to buy the Come to Mama package in Vancouver or Tacoma. :emma: 

Any chance I could possibly have that presale code? I've never been so nervous to purchase concert tickets in my life. Trying to get 2 GA Floor tickets in Atlanta, for my girlfriend and I, and this will be our first Lady Gaga show! 

Ashton Lay
6 hours ago, GoreyDemise said:

Any chance I could possibly have that presale code? I've never been so nervous to purchase concert tickets in my life. Trying to get 2 GA Floor tickets in Atlanta, for my girlfriend and I, and this will be our first Lady Gaga show! 

Yes, of course! I'll PM it to you. :hug:

Batwings

Is the presale still on Wednesday for Atlanta? I just looked on Ticketmaster, and the page for this date changed. All it says is "No tickets available right now." It doesn't say ANYTHING about the presales like it did last week. WHAT IS GOING ON???

Archived