💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Pittsburgh, PA - November 20

Schwerk

Featured Posts

JeffGaga89
Just now, KING said:

Same! I was planning on going there too until they told me tickets prices that were left :toofunny:

There's GA ( never done GA) for 100... but not sure.. its 5 hours drive and hotel 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, JeffGaga89 said:

There's GA ( never done GA) for 100... but not sure.. its 5 hours drive and hotel 

I have GA tickets for NYC and from prior experience GA isn't bad. I'd go for it if the tickets are cheaper. Plus you have about 7 weeks to save for traveling and a hotel. 

JeffGaga89
Just now, KING said:

I have GA tickets for NYC and from prior experience GA isn't bad. I would go for it if the tickets are cheaper. Plus you have about 7 weeks to save for traveling and a hotel. 

True.. i just hate waiting in line all day... haha

1 minute ago, JeffGaga89 said:

True.. i just hate waiting in line all day... haha

It's worth it though once you get inside. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

If anyone is still looking for tickets to this concert, let me know! I can no longer use mine and need to sell them.:toofunny:

ILikeItRough
On 11/2/2017 at 6:14 AM, Joe Shellenbarger said:

Anyone selling GA tickets by chance?!

I'm selling one of my GA tickets! I'm still going, but I need to make money off of my second ticket bc my fiance isn't happy that I've been following Gaga on tour instead of saving for our baby :blush:

huttont
12 minutes ago, ILikeItRough said:

I'm selling one of my GA tickets! I'm still going, but I need to make money off of my second ticket bc my fiance isn't happy that I've been following Gaga on tour instead of saving for our baby :blush:

How much?

ILikeItRough
39 minutes ago, huttont said:

How much?

$295. I searched through the eBay history of JWT GA tickets and I've seen them sell for more than that. I just listed it on eBay an hour ago and 14 people have already clicked on the listing, so I'm hopeful! https://www.ebay.com/itm/172976544391?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

ILikeItRough
1 minute ago, asana15 said:

Sells for less on that site, but GA tickets aren't transferrable, so if the arena asks for the ID with the tickets, you'll be screwed. Whoever buys the ticket from me is going in with me, so there's no risk.

When I went to the Philly show, the tickets didn't show up on my card, so they needed my ID to print the tickets. If I didn't have the ID that went with the tickets, I wouldn't have gotten in.

On 11/7/2017 at 9:50 PM, Fanofgaga said:

If anyone is still looking for tickets to this concert, let me know! I can no longer use mine and need to sell them.:toofunny:

I’m selling two tickets to this concert! They are $240 each in section 102, row U, seats 19&20. Message me if you are interested!

Archived