Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
tour

Joanne WT: Pittsburgh, PA - November 20

tour

Featured Posts

Marjol   Paws Up 2,184
Marjol

Gaga is taking her tour down to Pittsburgh. Ready? Discuss the upcoming event here!

lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour.jpg.66dedb3d

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BUY ARTPOP NOW   Paws Up 872
BUY ARTPOP NOW

I'm going to be getting the VIP meet n greet package !!! Can't wait and so happy she is coming back to Pittsburgh :giggle:

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
vampire grin   Paws Up 9
vampire grin

i think i'm going to spend the money to get M&G as well. meeting gaga is worth it 

 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BUY ARTPOP NOW   Paws Up 872
BUY ARTPOP NOW
On 2/8/2017 at 10:25 AM, HERMIT THE FROG said:

i think i'm going to spend the money to get M&G as well. meeting gaga is worth it 

 

It is!!! :) pre sale for Pittsburgh isn't till next Wednesday I think, that's what ticket master says!! Correct? 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
vampire grin   Paws Up 9
vampire grin
1 minute ago, GAGAXCOLLECTOR said:

It is!!! :) pre sale for Pittsburgh isn't till next Wednesday I think, that's what ticket master says!! Correct? 

yeah i'm pretty sure it's the 15th of february. im so excited!!!!

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BUY ARTPOP NOW   Paws Up 872
BUY ARTPOP NOW
8 minutes ago, HERMIT THE FROG said:

yeah i'm pretty sure it's the 15th of february. im so excited!!!!

Me too!! Do you think VIP meet n greet is going to sell super fast?!?! I'm getting them the SECOND they go up!! Which is 9am I don't think it will sell instantly becuz not many people in Pittsburgh or around this area would spend that much!!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
vampire grin   Paws Up 9
vampire grin
1 hour ago, GAGAXCOLLECTOR said:

Me too!! Do you think VIP meet n greet is going to sell super fast?!?! I'm getting them the SECOND they go up!! Which is 9am I don't think it will sell instantly becuz not many people in Pittsburgh or around this area would spend that much!!

i dont think they'll sell out right away. The backstage tickets are really expensive so I dont think many people will be buying them right away.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BUY ARTPOP NOW   Paws Up 872
BUY ARTPOP NOW
1 minute ago, HERMIT THE FROG said:

i dont think they'll sell out right away. The backstage tickets are really expensive so I dont think many people will be buying them right away.

I agree!! I'm ordering mine exactly the second they're up!! Hope you're able to get them!! :) 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
vampire grin   Paws Up 9
vampire grin
25 minutes ago, GAGAXCOLLECTOR said:

I agree!! I'm ordering mine exactly the second they're up!! Hope you're able to get them!! :) 

thank you!!

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BUY ARTPOP NOW   Paws Up 872
BUY ARTPOP NOW
10 minutes ago, HERMIT THE FROG said:

thank you!!

You're welcome!!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BUY ARTPOP NOW   Paws Up 872
BUY ARTPOP NOW
4 minutes ago, HERMIT THE FROG said:

i got m&G!

ME TOO IM SHAKING

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
vampire grin   Paws Up 9
vampire grin
1 hour ago, GAGAXCOLLECTOR said:

ME TOO IM SHAKING

congrats!! did your ticket receipt saw what seats/section you got?

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BUY ARTPOP NOW   Paws Up 872
BUY ARTPOP NOW
17 minutes ago, HERMIT THE FROG said:

congrats!! did your ticket receipt saw what seats/section you got?

Yes!! 114 row b!!! Seat 5 & 6 !! How about you??

Edited by GAGAXCOLLECTOR

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
vampire grin   Paws Up 9
vampire grin
3 minutes ago, GAGAXCOLLECTOR said:

Yes!! 114 row b!!! Seat 6 &7 I think!!!

nice! im in 122 row b seat 6 i think

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×