Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Washington, DC - November 19

Schwerk

Featured Posts

On 9/15/2017 at 0:16 AM, MarryTheNight91 said:

Hey guys I am selling my Come to Mama package for this show. DM me on twitter if you are interested @MarryTheNight91

i already tried to send u a message on twitter but it wont work until u follow me back lol -- but i did give you a mention and send you a message on ur gagadaily profile. pls update me on stuff, i do hope its still available. thank you! x

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Leah Dotter

I bought the Come to Mama Package and only purchased one ticket, which means I am more than likely going alone (I'm not smart).  This is my first time being on the floor for Gaga so there's no way I'm not going... Any advice on what I can do to make waiting in line by myself more bearable? Lol... 

• 1 month later...

How can I find out where Gaga will exit the venue or what hotel she'll be staying at in DC? There always seems to be people that know where she'll be but I've researched and can't find anything. I just want to see her up close and in person even if she just drives by without stopping. Any help would be appreciated!!

ferretti
14 minutes ago, TRYMCNL said:

Is anyone selling a GA ticket?

I just bought one on StubHub last week, I think they still have a bunch. Although, it's quite the premium (I assume, I'm not sure how much they originally were)

disco stick tester, inquire within

Make sure that you will find the camera placements in the arena and get a little TV cameo while Gaga is performing her hit single 'The Cure' in Washington :lolly:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

he8myhearrt

Does anyone know how the GA line works for this venue? Are there wristbands given or we actually just line up and wait? Thanks

JohnnyVersace

Last minute just bought a ticket for this show. 

Saw her at Citi Field the night it rained, and while very special, definitely missed out on the stage, bridges, lights, etc. 

Coupled with the fact that this is the AMA's stream, this is a can't miss show. 

HYPEDT.

:classy:

Colin Jacobson

What time have recent shows been ending?

I usually take the Metro to shows at this arena, but the last train leaves Gallery Place at 10:56 - more than a little nervous the show won't be over in time to make that train...

17 minutes ago, Colin Jacobson said:

What time have recent shows been ending?

I usually take the Metro to shows at this arena, but the last train leaves Gallery Place at 10:56 - more than a little nervous the show won't be over in time to make that train...

Metro will normally accommodate when there are big shows on Sunday/weeknights.

Archived