Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Washington, DC - November 19

Schwerk

Featured Posts

MJHolland
8 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

I havent seen anything cheaper than $400 for not even great seats. Maybe things will change after the official sale. But keep checking ticketmaster if you have a presale code. Nothing was available and then all of a sudden a GA ticket popped up. 

wooooah wtf I had no clue it was going to be THAT expensive?

Damn...

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katie14
1 minute ago, MJHolland said:

wooooah wtf I had no clue it was going to be THAT expensive?

Damn...

do you have a presale code?

Did anyone get tickets for Section 120 or 113? I first thought they would be the best sections, but looking at pictures from other concerts I am thinking they might be too far on the sides. Opinions?

5 hours ago, Katie14 said:

I havent seen anything cheaper than $400 for not even great seats. Maybe things will change after the official sale. But keep checking ticketmaster if you have a presale code. Nothing was available and then all of a sudden a GA ticket popped up. 

Yes, keep checking! Especially on the mobile site. I saw all the tickets available and kept refreshing on my phone and GA finally popped up. Scored 2. Soooo happy!!

Hello Mr. Radio

How the **** were the GA tickets for this show sold out less than 15 seconds after they went on sale? This makes no sense.

2 minutes ago, Hello Mr. Radio said:

How the **** were the GA tickets for this show sold out less than 15 seconds after they went on sale? This makes no sense.

i can't find any tickets for any show, all i'm seeing are resale....... not even the packages are available. I NEED TO BE ON THE FLOOR

Hello Mr. Radio
Just now, 282739 said:

i can't find any tickets for any show, all i'm seeing are resale....... not even the packages are available. I NEED TO BE ON THE FLOOR

This makes no sense. I've seen every tour of hers and this has never happened. How the hell are there no tickets available at all!?

thunderzap00

I literally was on the site at 10am not a second before and could not score any GA tickets - I'm sure they'll add a second DC Date so i'm not too worried 

• 6 months later...

hi guys! a long time reader, first time caller here (lol)

i'm a little monster from indonesia. i've never seen gaga live before (we all know what happened to the cancelled btw ball here), and it would be a dream come true for me to be able to see her live.

with that, i'm visiting new york this october to december, and i am planning to catch the joanne world tour in washington dc. i know the tickets are sold out, and i've never really get anything from stub hub/ticketmasters before. so i was wondering a few things:

- is it actually safe to get it from stubhub? if so, should i get it now or wait till the price drops?

- is it better to watch her in the pit/crowd/etc or seated down? for this tour's stage, what do you think?

- who's coming?? i might bring a friend but she's not sure abt her schedule, but tbh i'm down watching gaga alone lol. although it would be nice to meet a few of you there

thank you so much fellow monsters! it would also be amazing if you know someone that can sell me a ticket that is not marked up so so high.

thank you so much everyone!

paws up from jakarta.

xx

• 2 weeks later...
rachel ann
On 8/25/2017 at 2:43 PM, ddynamite said:

hi guys! a long time reader, first time caller here (lol)

i'm a little monster from indonesia. i've never seen gaga live before (we all know what happened to the cancelled btw ball here), and it would be a dream come true for me to be able to see her live.

with that, i'm visiting new york this october to december, and i am planning to catch the joanne world tour in washington dc. i know the tickets are sold out, and i've never really get anything from stub hub/ticketmasters before. so i was wondering a few things:

- is it actually safe to get it from stubhub? if so, should i get it now or wait till the price drops?

- is it better to watch her in the pit/crowd/etc or seated down? for this tour's stage, what do you think?

- who's coming?? i might bring a friend but she's not sure abt her schedule, but tbh i'm down watching gaga alone lol. although it would be nice to meet a few of you there

thank you so much fellow monsters! it would also be amazing if you know someone that can sell me a ticket that is not marked up so so high.

thank you so much everyone!

paws up from jakarta.

xx

Heya,

- Stubhub is safe, in my experience. However I wouldn't bank on the prices getting any lower, especially as the date moves closer.

- GA vs seated viewing is totally a matter of preference. Seeing her up close is always cool, but it looks like she has a cool set and certainly a light show as well. I have enjoyed being both up close and further away at every tour of her's thus far. I have a GA ticket for Philly and am planning to stand a little more in the back so I can take it all in, and then for DC I have CTM tickets, so I'll take advantage of being up close. 

- I am bringing my sister to DC, but I am going to Philly alone. I've seen Gaga (and many other artists) alone before, and it is always a blast, so I always encourage people that are nervous about going alone to go for it. Sounds like you're already down for it though!

I can't help you with a ticket, unfortunately, but there's my (probably unhelpful) input with regards to your questions. Find a ticket and go!!! 

On 9/3/2017 at 4:19 PM, rachel ann said:

Heya,

- Stubhub is safe, in my experience. However I wouldn't bank on the prices getting any lower, especially as the date moves closer.

- GA vs seated viewing is totally a matter of preference. Seeing her up close is always cool, but it looks like she has a cool set and certainly a light show as well. I have enjoyed being both up close and further away at every tour of her's thus far. I have a GA ticket for Philly and am planning to stand a little more in the back so I can take it all in, and then for DC I have CTM tickets, so I'll take advantage of being up close. 

- I am bringing my sister to DC, but I am going to Philly alone. I've seen Gaga (and many other artists) alone before, and it is always a blast, so I always encourage people that are nervous about going alone to go for it. Sounds like you're already down for it though!

I can't help you with a ticket, unfortunately, but there's my (probably unhelpful) input with regards to your questions. Find a ticket and go!!! 

thank you so much! yea, at this point i'm p much hellbent on going haha! i hope both of us get to have fun (sadly seperately) at this one! x

ANDREWxGAGA

Does anyone know where the tour busses and everything are going to be parked? I wanna catch gaga on her way out and cannot figure out where she will exit from. 

Archived